Will Moore look for Revenge in '24

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I never felt Moore was the cause of our post season collapse. And that point was made when McCarthy took over play calling, went 12-5, and was embarrassed by the Packers. I want Moore to come to Dallas this year and rub it in Jerry's face. The only way Jerry will change is if he continues to lose in the playoffs. Let's hope Moore can hand Jerry 2 losses this year.

Did Moore want revenge Week 6?

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Gotta wonder how Jerry feels about KM going to Philly after he had such high hopes for Kellen in Dallas.
My guess would be Jerry Jones cares more about the Cowboys’ offense than Philadelphia’s. If he wanted Kellen Moore associated with the Cowboys he would have kept him.

Deionindahood

Reaction score
Only a fake Cowboys fan would hope the Eagles and Moore beat the Cowboys twice. That’s the second dumbest thing I’ve read this year. #1 is that it would change anything in the front office.
Only an ignorant Cowboy fan would want to continue doing what we've been doing over the past 28 years and hopes something will change.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am shocked Philly hired him. He doesn’t have an RPO offense and likes to pass a lot. Philly traditionally likes to run and control clock. I don’t see how Moores offense is a fit with Hurts.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
KM just looking to stay in the NFL rather than go back to Boise. Revenge? Don't think so, Jerry gave him his NFL start and led to these opportunities he is getting now. Big money. But he is going to the wrong place with Hurts there. Herbert much better QB.....

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
KM just looking to stay in the NFL rather than go back to Boise. Revenge? Don't think so, Jerry gave him his NFL start and led to these opportunities he is getting now. Big money. But he is going to the wrong place with Hurts there. Herbert much better QB.....
I’m sure like every guy taking over head coaching duties Harbaugh wants his own coordinators. The amount of time it took Moore to get a job with a team that won twice as many games as the Chargers after Harbaugh was named the new head coach was hours.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I never felt Moore was the cause of our post season collapse. And that point was made when McCarthy took over play calling, went 12-5, and was embarrassed by the Packers. I want Moore to come to Dallas this year and rub it in Jerry's face. The only way Jerry will change is if he continues to lose in the playoffs. Let's hope Moore can hand Jerry 2 losses this year.
Nobody that's a real Cowboys fan hopes for the eagles to win.
Jerry has way too much money in power for Kellen Moore to ever be able to do anything to him.
Besides we already beat a Kellen Moore orchestrated offense.

Actually this is my fault why am I responding to the stupid post

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Of course he's going to want to beat us anytime we are on the schedule. I doubt he's going to want to throw it.

LysleE

Reaction score
Revenge? KM was probably thanking his own personal god that he is no longer a part of that dysfunctional organization that is the Dallas Cowboys.

CWR

Reaction score
You think KM suddenly proving himself will make JJ feel wrong and change? Nope. He'll simply believe he was right all along and should've kept boy wonder. It will not help our cause one bit.

Bagman

Reaction score
Really ? You HOPE Dallas loses twice to those scumbags? Wow. You need to turn in your fan card.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I look for the Eagles offense to be better. But Kellen does dumb things just like McCarthy do at times....