Will Moore look for Revenge in '24

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, you were right along the lines of you mess with a man by killing a dog his late wife left him, blew up his house, and destroyed his car; all three of those things would probably bring death to just about anyone.
Now that you jogged my memory, I do not think Wick was nearly as pissed off about the house and the car as he was about the dog. Just my opinion.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The games with philly will be more interesting now.
with dan in wash those games too will be fun to watch, after years of ho hum crap

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Will Moore look for Revenge in '24. I hope so, I hope he stomps a mud hole in Jerry, Mike, and daks butt all day lone. Let them suffer like the fans do every year.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's not revenge it is literally his job to try and take his new offensive group to the highest level possible.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I never felt Moore was the cause of our post season collapse. And that point was made when McCarthy took over play calling, went 12-5, and was embarrassed by the Packers. I want Moore to come to Dallas this year and rub it in Jerry's face. The only way Jerry will change is if he continues to lose in the playoffs. Let's hope Moore can hand Jerry 2 losses this year.
The level of Dallas Cowboys hatred on this board has reached the perversion stage. It is literally perverted at this point. Why follow something you hate? It's by definition what stalkers do.

Cmac

Reaction score
I never felt Moore was the cause of our post season collapse. And that point was made when McCarthy took over play calling, went 12-5, and was embarrassed by the Packers. I want Moore to come to Dallas this year and rub it in Jerry's face. The only way Jerry will change is if he continues to lose in the playoffs. Let's hope Moore can hand Jerry 2 losses this year.
Hmmm.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Moore doesn't suck nearly as bad as everybody makes it out around here. It's funny, most around here will call Dak a coach killer, but somehow Moore gets a pass from having to work with him. lol

Or, they'll make comments about Moore's offense and his inability to have a running game. Well, that's also funny, because the Cowboys had better stats and a better run game last season.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Moore doesn't suck nearly as bad as everybody makes it out around here. It's funny, most around here will call Dak a coach killer, but somehow Moore gets a pass from having to work with him. lol

Or, they'll make comments about Moore's offense and his inability to have a running game. Well, that's also funny, because the Cowboys had better stats and a better run game last season.

get out of here with proof. Moore gets the blame for the choker. The curl routes were designed to help the choker when he couldn't find the first read completely open, the other guys needed to run back to the line fast before sheer terror took over. :D

Motorola

Reaction score
WEEK 6, 2023 NFL SEASON - OCTOBER 16TH (MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL TELECAST)
COWBOYS 20, CHARGERS 17 - WITH KELLEN MOORE AS THE NEW LAC \ EX DAL OC.
Your thread post on this next season's matchup being a 'revenge' motivation factor for Moore is weak-lame-embarrasing on you.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
he's going to air us clean out, I already expect it

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Why would hope for that? I hope for a 17-0 season, followed by sweeping the playoffs. I don’t care about “revenge” or punishing Jerry Jones.

blueblood70

Reaction score

yeah, but everyone around here said zeke's 12 touchdowns were nothing. said TP can do that if Zeke wasn't holding him back LMAO. most of us said you guys are nuts because tony pollard's not a short yards back...

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
he would not want revenge after being scapegoated. shrugs, I think Wade is still wearing that shiv in his back commendablely.