Will Moore look for Revenge in '24

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I never felt Moore was the cause of our post season collapse. And that point was made when McCarthy took over play calling, went 12-5, and was embarrassed by the Packers. I want Moore to come to Dallas this year and rub it in Jerry's face. The only way Jerry will change is if he continues to lose in the playoffs. Let's hope Moore can hand Jerry 2 losses this year.
A fan couldn't possibly be rooting for that, lol. Moore already had his chance for revenge with the Chargers, his offense was mediocre.

Its not worth spending any more energy pining for Moore.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Who cares what Moore does or doesn't do? Quit worrying about every other team and concern yourself with the cowboys.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Clearly this isn't a serious thread.

However, to just address it, there's no way Moore's Air Coryell system is going to be a fit for Hurts. I'm not even throwing shade at Hurts and calling him a bad QB, it just seems a real misappropriation of his skillset to put it in that offense. It's an odd hire for the Eagles.

GINeric

Reaction score
I never felt Moore was the cause of our post season collapse. And that point was made when McCarthy took over play calling, went 12-5, and was embarrassed by the Packers. I want Moore to come to Dallas this year and rub it in Jerry's face. The only way Jerry will change is if he continues to lose in the playoffs. Let's hope Moore can hand Jerry 2 losses this year.

Moore is too dumb and his football IQ is too low to revenge against anybody.

Now I believe those talented players over there will win a few games DESPITE having the dumbest offensive coordinator in the league. We were able to overcome the lil dumb guy named Kellen a few times and win some games despite his junior college level, in-game adjustments and weak *** play design.

ICP

Reaction score
He will try to win games for his team so he can keep his job

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope he does. I hope he runs out and shanks fat mike in the back as garrett did to wade. :D

blueblood70

Reaction score
First of all maybe you have realized he works under a head coach and the team full of the players it all takes a lot of them to win games.... Acting like Moore has full control of beating the Cowboys but what about the defense the special teams players execution etcetera....

Ohh and secondly he had his chance literally with the chargers did not meet us did you forget that?? So how many coaches have left here and somehow saw some type of revenge and made Jerry pay??

Ohh and lastly dude please bring the nonsense out of here that you're hoping we lose twice to the Eagles or now two that you hope Dan Quinn beats us twice with Washington what kind of fan are you are you ridiculous enough to worry about the owner so much he's in your head that you want the team you allegedly pull for to lose anybody who wishes for a loss needs to immediately delete their account burn all their gear or send it to a needy family in need of clothes you know donate it to charity and move on down to another hood because whatever hood you live in we don't root against our team ever....

Real fans pull for the team with the star in their helmet regardless of the owner the coaches or the quarterback or any of the players they may have a problem with you're supposed to be a fan of the team and that means you're wishing for wins, Jerry's not leaving anytime soon and if even if he did he's passing this down to Steven or anybody else in his family the Jones are not letting go of the Dallas Cowboys probably for a while and if you think having a losing season somehow it's gonna just exact change to the point where you think it's gonna make a difference you haven't been watching....

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm sorry I offended you. How should I concern myself about what the Cowboys do?
You should pull for your team to win not lose we're Dallas cowboy fans doesn't matter who the owner is who the players are you're not supposed to ever root for them to lose especially to a bitter rival if that's where your head's at you should actually move on I'm in disagreement with the dude above you don't have to worry about anything the Cowboys do how about this turn in your gear turn in your fan card and go be an Eagles fan and move on out....

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It didn't skip a year, the Chargers didn't have the players. I hope you can understand this concept.
Of course it did not skip any years. You concede Moore was with the Chargers. He 'tried and failed' to get his revenge on October 16, 2023. Having or not having players did not prevent the attempt.

Of course, Moore may fail to get his revenge in 2024 with 'better players', thus the next thread title this time next year will be "Will Moore Look For Revenge in '25". However, you might consider tacking on the irrelevant conditional 'With Better Players' at the tail end of that thread title though.

John Wick did not try getting his revenge for his murdered wife. He tried and got his revenge at the end of the movie. All those dead people in-between didn't understand the concept of what he was trying to do. :rolleyes::facepalm:

blueblood70

Reaction score
It didn't skip a year, the Chargers didn't have the players. I hope you can understand this concept.
They didn't have the players?? It's not like they were devoid of talent their coaches might not have been great ohh yeah that would be moore.... You do realize we beat the Eagles and owned the east which includes Dan Quinn's new team plenty of times regardless who their coaches were... So you think somehow Kelly Moore's gonna be better with that Eagles team who were runner up Super Bowl losers two years ago and had virtually the same team somehow Kellen Moores changing that culture to the point where he can beat us??!!

Do any of you ever think things through before you open your mouth because a lot of things in here doesn't make any sense you don't sound like a fan wishing for losses and hoping for success for some spare part that barely had a cup of coffee here..... I mean did you hope Jason Garrett was gonna beat us when he went to the giants I mean did you now hope Dan Quinn beats us too I mean you're not a fan dude...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Of course it did not skip any years. You concede Moore was with the Chargers. He 'tried and failed' to get his revenge on October 16, 2023. Having or not having players did not prevent the attempt.

Of course, Moore may fail to get his revenge in 2024 with 'better players', thus the next thread title this time next year will be "Will Moore Look For Revenge in '25". However, you might consider tacking on the irrelevant conditional 'With Better Players' at the tail end of that thread title though.

John Wick did not try getting his revenge for his murdered wife. He tried and got his revenge at the end of the movie. All those dead people in-between didn't understand the concept of what he was trying to do. :rolleyes::facepalm:
Maybe I have missed the storyline since it was very long time ago John Wick one came out I thought his wife died of cancer but the dog she left him was killed and his car was destroyed or whatever else happened in all four of those movies but I I thought his wife died of natural causes.... I think it was revenge because it was the only thing he had from his wife was the dog they killed the dog blew up his house destroyed his car and then he got his revenge it may have been in her memory but I don't think they murdered her... Granted I could Google it but it was kind of a strange comparison to what you're calling Kellen Moore John Wick lol....

Dudes more like pee wee Herman maybe his magic bike is gonna kill the Cowboys...

Xeven

Reaction score
I expect Moore will be HC here after McCarthy. He is getting a lot of experience moving between teams and other HC. He will be more valuable than ever.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe I have missed the storyline since it was very long time ago John Wick one came out I thought his wife died of cancer but the dog she left him was killed and his car was destroyed or whatever else happened in all four of those movies but I I thought his wife died of natural causes.... I think it was revenge because it was the only thing he had from his wife was the dog they killed the dog blew up his house destroyed his car and then he got his revenge it may have been in her memory but I don't think they murdered her... Granted I could Google it but it was kind of a strange comparison to what you're calling Kellen Moore John Wick lol....

Dudes more like pee wee Herman maybe his magic bike is gonna kill the Cowboys...
Dang it. You're right. The dog got all those folks killed.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dang it. You're right. The dog got all those folks killed.
Well, you were right along the lines of you mess with a man by killing a dog his late wife left him, blew up his house, and destroyed his car; all three of those things would probably bring death to just about anyone.