Will Signing ET Change Your Expectations For This Season?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
In other words, how many additional wins do you think he adds. There is no right or wrong answer here, just curious as to what people think his impact is going to be if we sign him.

I will go first. Without ET, I think this is probably a 9-7 team.

With ET, I think he is good for two more wins so 11-5

He literally could be the difference between making the playoffs and not and Garrett getting an extension or not.

Gaede

Reaction score
Yes. I'd believe our defense was for real. Last year, I got a smoke and mirrors vibe. Sure enough we got busted up against CJ Anderson and the Rams.

Adding Thomas gives me confidence that we have a legit defense to make up for any failings on offense

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just him, not much. They need to address other parts of the team like OL and DL to affect the record.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
if tank comes back with Thomas they could be 11 and 5 with just Thomas and no tank they are 7 and 9 to 9 and 7 and miss the playoffs tank coming back is huge for this team
Agreed.....we got to have tank, he is our best and at times, our only pass rusher.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can we trust our staff to start him over heath? And that’s a serious question

Since they don't play the same position it's not likely. But you could possibly move woods to SS and pair him with ET

Gameover

Reaction score
The one that's only gotten in the playoffs 3 times in 8 years and hasn't never gotten past the first round.
He’s been past the first round twice, and he would’ve been in the playoffs more had his QB not been a chocking lil’ batch!

Or if he didn’t have horrible DC from 2011-13...

JayFord

Reaction score
And $. Stephen's too cheap. Heck there are several safeties we can get who would help us win. Grab 2 and let woods, heath backup the starters.

I mean Boston, Joyner, tyrann

I mean these are good safties that could help us