Will the cheating refs be good this Sunday against Baltimore?

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Year in and year out I see blatant CHEATING being done by these refs against the Cowboys. Anyone who says we aren’t being plotted against by the front office just doesn’t want to see the truth. I expect a game without ref interference this Sunday or I plan to write to the NFL with my grievances. It gets worse every year and I know there are some fans here that also see what’s right in front of them. I HATE these cheating refs.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that even if Dallas had a few more calls go their way they were still going to have their butts handed to them. Blaming the refs for Jerry's team sucking is a bit lame, especially when the final score was still going to be fairly close to what it was.

Last edited:

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
So what you are really saying is that Jerry needs to fatten up some envelopes. Hey, that's easier than being a real GM.
Lolz exactly !

Back in the day my pops was so pissed at Landry ( pops is a Niner fan ) claiming Tommy used to hand "fat" envelopes to the refs :laugh:

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Lolz exactly !

Back in the day my pops was so pissed at Landry ( pops is a Niner fan ) claiming Tommy used to hand "fat" envelopes to the refs :laugh:
Now Jerry needs to make them fat enough so they will defy their league orders subtly enough to earn the envelope while not getting fired. Delicate balancing act. Good thing "no one does it better" than our GM!!!

btgboys41

Reaction score
I still can’t tell if the OP was making fun of the ref crying brigade with saecasm, or if it was actual ref crying.

The refs aren’t why the Cowboys show zero effectiveness in any part of the game other than kicking.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Year in and year out I see blatant CHEATING being done by these refs against the Cowboys. Anyone who says we aren’t being plotted against by the front office just doesn’t want to see the truth. I expect a game without ref interference this Sunday or I plan to write to the NFL with my grievances. It gets worse every year and I know there are some fans here that also see what’s right in front of them. I HATE these cheating refs.
Also, the refs give us mean looks and talk with smirks about our women.

visionary

Reaction score
The Cowboys will play great but the cheating refs will cause us to lose just like in every other game we have ever lost

Happy?

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Year in and year out I see the fans from every team that loses each week complain about the officiating. The fans of all 32 teams are convinced the NFL’s referees have it out for them. The fans of all 32 teams are full of it. If believing the officials are more responsible for the Cowboys’ fortunes than Jerry Jones is makes you comfortable, keep believing it. Fans with an IQ above the moron level know better.

Just keep waiting for the refs to make the Cowboys winners of the Super Bowl. You’re good.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I cant believe you believe this lol
Refs do as they are told by the nfl.
They call games to suit vegas and the nfl gets kickbacks in the billions.

It is about the money , not the stupid cowboys.
Happens to all the teams.