Will the cheating refs be good this Sunday against Baltimore?

nobody

Reaction score
If the Cowboys played with guts and determination, they'd dominate so much that the refs wouldn't be able to influence the game like some claim.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Two things can be true…. Maybe we didn’t lose because of the refs last week but it’s also true they are out to get us!!!
If you believe the refs are out to get us, why do you even watch the games? I can’t believe some of you actually believe that. :rolleyes: You must be one of those fans that think the NFL is rigged.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I cant believe you believe this lol
Refs do as they are told by the nfl.
They call games to suit vegas and the nfl gets kickbacks in the billions.

It is about the money , not the stupid cowboys.
Happens to all the teams.
I hear there's a lot of money in tha.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Laugh if you will, but what about the 3 guys in cargo pants on the grassy knoll using radar signals to confuse Dez on the 49ers 1-yard line? And the refs looked the other way!!!
Explain tha!

Blackrain

Reaction score
Doesn't appear to me that the referees work so much against the Cowboys as they work towards holding the viewing audience till the end of the game so all the sponsors have their commercials viewed.

Games with close outcomes hold the viewing audience and this is good for the sponsorship and the NFL.
I believe not all the time but certain games referees are told by the league to manipulate the game for maximum viewing audience and this is very easy for them to do

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Doesn't appear to me that the referees work so much against the Cowboys as they work towards holding the viewing audience till the end of the game so all the sponsors have their commercials viewed.

Games with close outcomes hold the viewing audience and this is good for the sponsorship and the NFL.
I believe not all the time but certain games referees are told by the league to manipulate the game for maximum viewing audience and this is very easy for them to do
It's even easier to just pay off the individual QBs who touch the ball on every play and have them do well or muff it up to massage points on or off the board. If the players play clean ball, refs would then have to make up stuff to carry out their orders. Using the players is much, much cleaner. You conspiracy people think too small. Go bold or go home.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought I was watching The Exorcist last week. Not because the game was a nightmare, but because Dowdle's head twisted all the way around. No flag. It's the blatant misses that bother me, no matter which team benefits.

Blackrain

Reaction score
It's even easier to just pay off the individual QBs who touch the ball on every play and have them do well or muff it up to massage points on or off the board. If the players play clean ball, refs would then have to make up stuff to carry out their orders. Using the players is much, much cleaner. You conspiracy people think too small. Go bold or go home.
But they never play clean ever there's always some type of holding that can be called on any given play.
We have all seen the most ticky tack of calls made and conversely we've seen the most blatant transgressions let go with no call.

At best it's a very inconsistent system in a day and age where it could be far more accurate and consistent and I believe that's done for a reason.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This explains so much with our money hungry QB.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Yes. Every idiot fan of every team on earth believes you’re right. It’s not about “the stupid cowboys”, that’s true. It’s about the monumentally more stupid fans, like yourself, that believes the games are staged and “the nfl gets kickbacks”.
Agreed. And people wonder why we are regarded as the whiniest fan base in the NFL

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Year in and year out I see blatant CHEATING being done by these refs against the Cowboys. Anyone who says we aren’t being plotted against by the front office just doesn’t want to see the truth. I expect a game without ref interference this Sunday or I plan to write to the NFL with my grievances. It gets worse every year and I know there are some fans here that also see what’s right in front of them. I HATE these cheating refs.
I applaud you for your letter, but trust me, it won't make a difference.

If The Refs can cover up all the aliens and hide the fact that the Earff is flat, they sure as Hades wouldn't care about some poorly scribbled letter from "CowboysFever1973".

Granted, if TheGreatCowboysBamaLakerFan wrote the letter it would change the NFL as we know it,...but I have to cut my grass today so I don't have time.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes, every team has the same problem. But I get it, Cowboys fans are solely focused on the missed calls for Dallas and either don't see or ignore all the missed calls their opponents also have.

I don't think the refs are cheating, I think that they are simply humans who make mistakes. Personally, I don't get too bent out of shape over missed calls. (Poop) happens. The timing sucks sometimes, but no one is perfect. Do we really want robotic refs calling everything they see? Do we want reviews on every play to check for infractions (since we all know a penalty can be called on every play)? Not me. I don't care for games being any longer than they already are, and that's exactly what would happen.
I don’t even have a problem with the immaculate reception. Lol I’m old-school football just play the game. It’s all part of it.

Brax

Reaction score
Year in and year out I see blatant CHEATING being done by these refs against the Cowboys. Anyone who says we aren’t being plotted against by the front office just doesn’t want to see the truth. I expect a game without ref interference this Sunday or I plan to write to the NFL with my grievances. It gets worse every year and I know there are some fans here that also see what’s right in front of them. I HATE these cheating refs.
It’s not the refs it’s the undisciplined players and a HC that’s going to fix the problem every year and it never changes. Take off the tin foil hat and start hating the HC and others who do nothing to fix the problem.