Will the Cowboys beat the Chiefs?

Cowboys or Chiefs?

• Total voters

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I think Gregory's absence will be felt in this game. Mahomes has been forcing bad throws under pressure, but who will bring the pressure?

Hardline

Reaction score
I've only called for the Cowboys to lose three games so far this year.
Bucs and the Broncos and now the Chiefs. So far I have a 100% accuracy rating. I hope im wrong about the Chiefs game but I'm rarely wrong in my predictions .

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Pretty simple, we will win and that's that. I don't care if its by blow out or 1 point lead, a win is a win.

And no, I won't eat any crow if the outcome will be different. Simply because it's the wrong attitude to even talk about a loss in this phase of the season. Some people say a win here or there is ok. And I agree. But AFTER the lost game if the season as a whole is still on course. The attitude before a game should always be the win because this is what the Cowboys are currently bringing to the table. Yes, the Denver game was a complete clusterf**k on both sides of the ball against a mediocre team, so f**k that. KC is the real deal (again) and the Cowboys have to show they can beat teams at their level.

Pretty simple.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The biggest test since the loss in the opener. If you want to be a serious contender you have to beat teams like this, in situations like this.

The Chiefs are rounding into form. The Cowboys just had their wake up call and looked dominant in response.

A true statement game.

Not ifs, ands or buts. Who wins this game Sunday?
I actually think it was New England.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Okay guys, to end all these bad guesses, I played the game in Madden 22, ended 44-29 Cowboys. Kearse interception with 38 seconds to go, final Touchdown to Cooper.

Sorry for the spoiler. :D

Thats probably close...their defense is not good against the run or the pass...Some of these folks have huge Mahomes fear, Mahomes dont play defense. I our team comes to play that score is a real possibility.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
The biggest test since the loss in the opener. If you want to be a serious contender you have to beat teams like this, in situations like this.

The Chiefs are rounding into form. The Cowboys just had their wake up call and looked dominant in response.

A true statement game.

no clue if anybody has replied, but how have they rounded into form after 1 game against the most dysfunctional frnachise in the history of dysfunctional NFL franchises? Their entire season derailed up until last week...curious what I am missing?

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Dallas 37
KC 34

KC is picking up stride at the right time. 2-3 weeks ago I would have us in a blow out. This is a game where our guys come out and show out on offense and KC will beat us in the passing game. This will be a shootout. Both teams are hitting their stride right at the right time.

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
Big difference right now is we dont have a Frank Clark or a Chris Jones on the defensive line. Chiefs defense has been picking up momentum the last three games, giving up an average of 12 points a game. They are going to treat Dallas a a test. If I am betting my own money, Im not betting against the team that has been to the last two SB's in that scenario

Frank Clark been a joke this year

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
The lack of pass rush will do the Cowboys in. Play 2 deep to limit Hill and Hardman, and Kelce will feast underneath. Seeing Darrel Williams have the game he had last night in the passing game adds another bailout weapon. I think the Cowboy offense will score a lot of points in this game, but I think the defense gets taken apart.

What was wrong with the pass rush vs Atlanta? Ryan was under pressure for most of the game.

Seth5545

Reaction score
Everyone is so high on the chiefs rn, what have their last 3 consecutive wins consisted of? Raiders who have been on a downtrend 41-14, Packers who didnt have Rodgers or Adams 23-7, the Giants (lol) 20-17 and lost the week before to the titans 27-3. Should be a good game but i expect the Cowboys to come away with the win.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

A true statement game.

Chiefs are not going to go down easy. They will give it Hell. Cowboys will be a bit better.

shabazz

Reaction score
Obviously I know the Cowboys will get more votes here but I'm curious how many will pick the Chiefs.

So far only Pappy and I are correct.

I’m thinking that an off year by the Chiefs an$ the best season we’ve had in years gets us over the top....just barely

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I think Gregory's absence will be felt in this game. Mahomes has been forcing bad throws under pressure, but who will bring the pressure?

Yea that is what worries me as well. They have to get pressure on Mahomes or it will turn into a shoot-out.