Will the Cowboys beat the Chiefs?

Cowboys or Chiefs?

• Total voters

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Yes, Dallas will win. Is this a joke thread? SMH A. Brown should lock up with Tyrek Hill, Kearse will shut down Kelsey and Parsons will crush Mahomes. Who on the Chiefs will stop the Boys receivers? The running game. Zeke will eat Sunday. I have faith in Moore, Quinn and Bones.

Go Dallas!!!
:clap:
If the Oklahoma County DA couldn't stop Tyreek Hill nothing will............

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If Clappy was still head coach, I would give us 10% chance.

With Big Mike, I think its a toss up, 50/50 win or lose and is probably a repeat of Tampa game, last team with ball wins game.

Cebrin

Reaction score
Can we? Yes. Will we? Suspect. I'm a fan, but I go in to every game with a question mark. We trend well right now, but after years of disappointment I can't go in to any game thinking "We're winning this one no bout." I expect us to do so though. Should be a good game.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I think we’re better than Kansas City, but road games against good teams are tough. I think it’s a true toss up. I give us a very slight advantage because we’ve just played better than them throughout the season, but I’d be much more confident if we weren’t missing so many of our defensive linemen.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys are a better team. Offense is just as dangerous if not more so than KC's and going against a worse defense. Spagnuola LOVES to blitz, and Dak Prescott EATS against the blitz.

KC gets points though. Our Pass Rush worked fine against the Hawks but Dorance Armstrong isn't going to catch Mahomes. Fortunately, Mahomes has shown that he can't read changes in coverage or beat things other than Cover 3, and Quinn has been EXCELLENT and tayloring coverage to give QBs a fit.
I hope you know your stuff.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
The Boys.

Better team overall.

KC get a taste of reality.

Chiefs will score, but Boys will score more.

plymkr

Reaction score
Yes and I think convincingly. Their defense can't contain us and I think our defense will play good enough to get them uncomfortable. 31-17, Dallas win.

phildadon86

Reaction score
We’re not favored to win because we are playing up there. Those factors figure in. And why we aren’t picked to win this game.
Lol. It’s literally a 2 point spread. You realize that’s basically a wash in betting terms right? If this was last years chiefs it would be 7.5. The chiefs like us have really beaten up on some bad teams. They haven’t even come close to facing an offense like ours yet. This game is a test for sure. For both teams. I expect Zeke and pollard to go off.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
The biggest test since the loss in the opener. If you want to be a serious contender you have to beat teams like this, in situations like this.

The Chiefs are rounding into form. The Cowboys just had their wake up call and looked dominant in response.

A true statement game.

Not ifs, ands or buts. Who wins this game Sunday?
I am going to respond with a twist. If KC beats Dallas, they will have beat a very good team...which means KC is returning to form...which means KC is the team to beat in the AFC

Think back to the year the Pats were 18 - 0 and the Giants played them tough during the regular season...playing them tough and losing to the Pats set them up to defeat them in the Super Bowl in my opinion.

So if we play well (in a tough place to play)...winning would just be gravy. Especially if by losing, we gain confidence and the motivation to beat them when it REALLY counts.

BermyStar

Reaction score
Cowboys win the turnover differential by 2 and the game by 11.

This team will come out with the same intensity and aggression that served them so well against Atlanta. KC had a nice bounce back game against a Raiders team that are going through more than any team I can recall in my lifetime. Great to see DJax fumble the ball but if he doesn't we might be looking at 24-21 and an entirely different game.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
I guess it depends on who shows up... If the players (who showed up last week) show up, we'll have it handed to us... What I saw a couple days ago is what I believe this team can be every game... If this team shows up, there is no doubt we will beat the Chiefs...