Will the Cowboys beat the Chiefs?

Cowboys or Chiefs?

• Total voters

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
We’re not favored to win because we are playing up there. Those factors figure in. And why we aren’t picked to win this game.

Does not change the fact that all the usual people on this forum who pick the Cowboys to lose on a weekly basis is picking them to lose again.

Congrats on siding with posters like Pappy,RS,Abida,BEF,plankton, ect ect.

Must feel good.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The upcoming results of this game is something yet to be proven, one way or the other. That's the one sure thing that remains to be seen. There's little doubt that with KC returning to their former levels of capability, the Cowboys should be severely tested to leave KC as winners. Nevertheless, another admirable performance by Dallas wouldn't be too surprising for a win to occur. Another effort, similar to the one that saw them defeat Atlanta, recently, could, quite possibly, see them leaving KC as proud winners. It's all up for grabs! Go, Cowboys!

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Does not change the fact that all the usual people on this forum who pick the Cowboys to lose on a weekly basis is picking them to lose again.

Congrats on siding with posters like Pappy,RS,Abida,BEF,plankton, ect ect.

Must feel good.
Not at all. And I’m not one who picks us to lose on a regular basis. I’ve only picked us to lose in 3 games. All 3 on the road in which we were underdogs.

Let me guess, you never think we’re going to lose.

And I don’t believe we’ve heard from the 20% who have picked KC. A sizable number considering how well we are playing.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Lol. It’s literally a 2 point spread. You realize that’s basically a wash in betting terms right? If this was last years chiefs it would be 7.5. The chiefs like us have really beaten up on some bad teams. They haven’t even come close to facing an offense like ours yet. This game is a test for sure. For both teams. I expect Zeke and pollard to go off.
Yes I do realize. But the point remains the fact they are at home provides them a slight edge. And why they are favored. And it’s entirely possible the Cowboys can pull off the upset.

Shane612

Reaction score
At Arrowhead...will be tough.
When was the last time the cows played at Arrowhead?

Shane612

Reaction score
Cows pull out a barn-burner:
38-36.
Both Prescott and MaHomes throw for three TDs.
The difference is cows D stops MaHomes' last drive.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I would like to see disrupted passes. If you can't get to the QB before he throws the ball, hands go up, and maybe you can block a pass, or even tip it for a pick.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
We should be able to score on this team, put the pressure to keep up on Mahomes and he will turn it over because he does not like to check down. That defense can not cover all of our weapons and stop the run, our defense has to cover 2 guys. Too many are struck by the jersey in this one. That defense is last or withing strking distance of last in almost every catagory, because the beat the Giants, a no A-Rod GB, and Raiders team who is literally in a tailspin in flames...does not mean they have all the sudden fixed the glaring issues they have had PERSONEL wise all season..come on man, no one would be pounding the Cowboy drum over that 3 game stretch....

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Not at all. And I’m not one who picks us to lose on a regular basis. I’ve only picked us to lose in 3 games. All 3 on the road in which we were underdogs.

Let me guess, you never think we’re going to lose.

And I don’t believe we’ve heard from the 20% who have picked KC. A sizable number considering how well we are playing.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
And

99% of that 20% are anti Dak trolls.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I hope you put me in the 1%

I picked KC because most games I pick this year are wrong :laugh:

I said in another thread, I get being superstitous and saying they will lose because of fear that they lose when you say they win.....but player for player, if the Cowboys come out and play like they can, we should win this game because we are a better team.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Crowd noise, lack of Gregory, and Mahomes being incredible is going to be tough to overcome.

I think the Chiefs win in a squeaker.

They’re just more desperate than we are and will go all out to win this game.

fishspill

Reaction score
I don’t remember being more excited for a regular season game. Even with the guys we have out. I want this one bad.