Will the Cowboys beat the Chiefs?

Cowboys or Chiefs?

• Total voters

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The biggest test since the loss in the opener. If you want to be a serious contender you have to beat teams like this, in situations like this.

The Chiefs are rounding into form. The Cowboys just had their wake up call and looked dominant in response.

A true statement game.

Not ifs, ands or buts. Who wins this game Sunday?

mr Risen--- i was sincerely hoping someone would ask the question...Plat time

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
will be the toughest game OF THE YEAR

if they dont bring their A game on the road against a surging chiefs team, we will surely lose..

book that those are overrating us and underrating the chiefs will be in for big let down..

We already played in Tampa and in NE and @ Chargers...Damn guys....again it will be another tough game.

RaZon

Reaction score
Chiefs are favored by 2.5, can only guess that strong Kansas City at home advantage.

This is a tuff one no way in hell it can be.....oh yeah sure....at all.

First off the Chiefs have by far the better coach. The Chiefs heading into a bye week, how have they played in that '"spot" hmmm?

Totally afraid of this game. Tyreek Hill, Travis Kelce, more team speed than the Cowboys.

Need to check a few things, that......heading into a bye....is a biggie.

blueblood70

Reaction score
We already played in Tampa and in NE and @ Chargers...Damn guys....again it will be another tough game.
yup lost in tampa, nearly lost in la, and NE in ot..so i believe this will be as tough if not tougher..

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Road game against a good team. I would have to lean to KC as a betting man. I see this playing out similar to the TB game. We will be able to move the ball as will they.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
The biggest test since the loss in the opener. If you want to be a serious contender you have to beat teams like this, in situations like this.

The Chiefs are rounding into form. The Cowboys just had their wake up call and looked dominant in response.

A true statement game.

Not ifs, ands or buts. Who wins this game Sunday?

I'm not going to vote this early unless I know if MM is going to have the team play Monopoly or Bingo again. If they play a kiddy game again, the Cowboys win, if they don't the Cowboys lose...unless...MM smashes a watermelon then all bets are off.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
yup lost in tampa, nearly lost in la, and NE in ot..so i believe this will be as tough if not tougher..

All of those teams listed we have already played have a defense that can take away something we do.....unless something drastic has changed in the Chiefs defense...they can not take anything we do away. Will it be tough ..yup every away game in the NFL is, but this is not as good a team as the others.

blueblood70

Reaction score
All of those teams listed we have already played have a defense that can take away something we do.....unless something drastic has changed in the Chiefs defense...they can not take anything we do away. Will it be tough ..yup every away game in the NFL is, but this is not as good a team as the others.
it will be, book it:cool:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Pappy will change his pick if Rush starts over Prescott and then it will only be you!

Let me guess ahead of time that Pappy will insist that the Chiefs aren't a good team if the Cowboys go into Arrowhead and come out with a win. Or he'll attempt to downplay or discredit the Cowboys, if the team actually manages to pull off a win.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Two of those games were against the Giants and a Packers team without Rodgers. The other was last night against an ok Raiders offense with an interim HC.

Yes, none of those offenses have the weapons or the high scoring capability that the Cowboys have. Outside of the Denver game, the Cowboys offense has been hard for every opposing defense to stop this season.

stiletto

Reaction score
Anyone know if they can flex the Cowboys/Chiefs game to Sunday night?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I never not pick the Boys in my picks, even if it's not realistic. It's blasphemous not to!

Boys win. :cool:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
If Dallas does win, then there is no doubt this team is a contender.

Ooh there will be doubt and wierd comments and some asking why we have Zeke, Dak, Cooper, why the HC sucks....seriously, you have been readin the posts here ....right?

Tussinman

Reaction score
Anyone know if they can flex the Cowboys/Chiefs game to Sunday night?
It mets the requirement of "must be an afternoon timeslot game" but fails the requirement of "move must happen on at least 12 days notice"

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Think it will be a shootout. Both offenses will have their way with the opposing defense. But I think Dallas will do a better job protecting the ball, and get a late INT off of Mahomes. 38-35 Cowboys. All of this assuming the Dallas OL continues to give Dak plenty of time to pick apart the secondary...