Will the Cowboys beat the Chiefs?

Cowboys or Chiefs?

• Total voters

Cowfan75

Reaction score
If we had Gregory, I'd feel a lot better. This will be tough, but we win by 4.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The biggest test since the loss in the opener. If you want to be a serious contender you have to beat teams like this, in situations like this.

The Chiefs are rounding into form. The Cowboys just had their wake up call and looked dominant in response.

A true statement game.

Not ifs, ands or buts. Who wins this game Sunday?

I'll give it to us if Tyron is back.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Again I'll say it...our defense has a much better chance of making a play than theirs....literally their defense is one of the worst in the league. If we lose this game it is because our offense lays an egg and leaves the defense on the field too long. Our offense should move and score at will on this defense...it is bad against the pass and run ...but hey they have Mahomes so I guess that makes their defense somehow better but only when we play them...for some odd reason...because they have been lit up by every other team that has a decent offense.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
I live in northeast Missouri, and so the Cowboys better win or my life will be miserable for weeks to follow.

Fun fact, I was at the game in Arrowhead in 2009 when Miles Austin caught the 60 yard TD from Romo in overtime to win it. Both teams wore their throwback uniforms to honor when they both were in Dallas. The Chiefs wore the old Texans uniform with the image of the state of Texas on their helmets.

willia451

Reaction score
I'm not big on predictions. But I'll go with the Cowboys. They're the better all around team right now.

Besides. Wasn't impressed with the Chiefs against the Packers without AR. Should have been a real beatdown. It wasn't.

wecasa

Reaction score
They have also given up just 300 yards a game and 12 points over the last 3 games. Their defense isnt playing the same way they did early in the season
They have improved a little. But anyone can get right vs. The giants, Green Bay without Roger's and the dumpster fire burning in Vegas.

I don't discount Reid and spagnolo to have something up their sleeves come Sunday.

Dallas 31 KC 17

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Cowboys win by 2 scores. Enough said, KC is not the same team and they are not rounding it up now. Last nights game means nothing it was the Raiders. Our win vs Atlanta is the same. We hav3 a better team.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Look if the Cowboys go there with the same mindset "We came here to kick *** and chew bubblegum, and I'm all outta bubblegum"....they should win this game.

Thomas82

Reaction score
The real question should be, can the defense of the Chief's stop Elliott and Pollard?

And if they must move eight into the box to stay in the game, will the Chief's have an answer for Dak and his receivers?

Well, it's definitely time for the running game to get back on track.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'd feel better about this game if Randy Gregory were available.
But ... if the Cowboys are different from years past, this is the game you get up for; this is the game your coach has you prepared.
I've been disappointed so many times, but I think MM will have them ready.
I think the Cowboys take personally the loss against Denver, and they've now got a chip on their shoulders.
We win ... Cowboys 31 Chiefs 27

VABoyz

Reaction score
WHICH defense will stand up in the last 8 minutes of the game? both teams should move the ball but turnovers and the last few minutes of the game will be the difference. its a damn toss up honestly.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
The Chiefs blew one team out. Denver blew out Dallas and no one claimed Denver was finally playing to form. Both teams have an elite offense. Dallas has the better defense.

I’ll also throw out the stat the shows teams who lose the Super Bowl have a high rate of missing the playoffs the following year. Dallas wins this one.

Swagger

Reaction score
We have a stronger overall roster but the Chiefs have home field advantage. It's a 50/50 game for me but I expect the Chiefs to raise their game and get it done.