Will The Yankees and Mets Win More Than 80 Games This Year?

FloridaRob

Reaction score
woo-I am exhausted. I doubt my heart will get through the Playoffs. May be watching the world series in ICU with a monitor and respirator.

Good game for the good guys.....

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
woo-I am exhausted. I doubt my heart will get through the Playoffs. May be watching the world series in ICU with a monitor and respirator.

Good game for the good guys.....

Lol ... you are in here fast...

Good guys? Says who? You? Lmao

After starters... We are obviously throwing any pitchers in there out of the bullpen. No need to try and win the division. The team will be on empty for the playoffs then.

Girardi needs to see who he can trust. Not shreve for sure.

Mets have to lock up division win... Yankees need to lockup wild card.

All good.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
you guys let Matz off the hook. Looked like he was struggling early then picked it up. The kid really pitched well after the first inning.

How much did the Yankees give Elsberry? Ugh.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
you guys let Matz off the hook. Looked like he was struggling early then picked it up. The kid really pitched well after the first inning.

How much did the Yankees give Elsberry? Ugh.

More than David Wright because he actually gets on the he field. Lol

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Boo-Girardi did his best to over manage that game. Seriously, up 5 runs in the 9th and you need three pitchers. Geez.

Rubber game tomorrow night. Five Inning Harvey on the mound.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Boo-Girardi did his best to over manage that game. Seriously, up 5 runs in the 9th and you need three pitchers. Geez.

Rubber game tomorrow night. Five Inning Harvey on the mound.

He wants to see who he can use when it counts. Some of those pitchers belong in a scrap heap.

These guys only matter to mets fans.

Oh and Cespedes just let it be known..... Win with me while you can.... I'll be a Yankee next year.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
He wants to see who he can use when it counts. Some of those pitchers belong in a scrap heap.

These guys only matter to mets fans.

Oh and Cespedes just let it be known..... Win with me while you can.... I'll be a Yankee next year.

lol-yea, yea, typical entitled Yankee fan....

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
lol-yea, yea, typical entitled Yankee fan....

Entitled.... Mickey Mantle went to World Series in 12 of his 14 seasons. Jeter 5 WS wins in 13 years span.

We have pedigree my friend.

Mets have 1 miracle and 1 lucky buck(ner)WS win. lol

What's the opposite of entitled?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So, Harvey throws 5 innings of one-hit ball and gets pulled. They go on to get whooped the very next inning.

I almost want to say why even bother pitching him in the playoffs, the BP isn't good enough to carry the slack. Now, they can have two starters planned for that day, Harvey 1 thru 5 and someone slated to go from 6 to whenever. Have him go through a normal warm-up routine in the bullpen.

Will he be allowed to pitch 8 if need be in the post-season?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
NY METS...............NL EAST CHAMPIONS!

12032185_10156142776610078_3203142957899024671_n.jpg

Last edited: