Will this be a bounce back year for Zeke Elliott?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yes he did. But he had a few he could have been better, but the hand and shoulder did cause more issues than many think.

He is human. Although you have to admit, the worst game of his career came at the perfect time in Philly.

Garrett got fired and we got Lamb and they didn't. Not sure there is a bigger silver lining then that.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dak wasn’t supposed to be a superstar. He was supposed to be a JAG but has over-performed. Cowboys fans expect more from JAGs than they do from their stars. And let me guess, you’re not a Dak hater, are you?
What are you talking about? 2015
Can we stay in the here and now.
Apparently Dak is a great QB that the league mistakenly passed over. He is demanding top QB Money. So yeah I expect alot from Dak . . . In the here and now.

But all i ever see are 3 and outs and drives that stall at the 35. I see a QB that doesnt possess the ability to audiable and is late on his reads and inacurate on his throws.

I see a RB that has been stifled because defenses can easily contain and confuse Dak while at the same time playing to stuff the run.

Zeke's glory year was 2016 when Dak's style of play caught the league by surprise. Since then the book is out on how to defend Dak and Zeke's long plays have almost diminished.

And a smart fella like you puts 2 and 2 together and come out with the answer Less long runs means less explosiveness.

How about this Genius. Less long drives means more game plan for Zeke. No one game plans for Dak

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is human. Although you have to admit, the worst game of his career came at the perfect time in Philly.

Garrett got fired and we got Lamb and they didn't. Not sure there is a bigger silver lining then that.

Yes yet worked out very well. Just want the season to start now and see all the good that came from that.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
What are you talking about? 2015
Can we stay in the here and now.
Apparently Dak is a great QB that the league mistakenly passed over. He is demanding top QB Money. So yeah I expect alot from Dak . . . In the here and now.

But all i ever see are 3 and outs and drives that stall at the 35. I see a QB that doesnt possess the ability to audiable and is late on his reads and inacurate on his throws.

I see a RB that has been stifled because defenses can easily contain and confuse Dak while at the same time playing to stuff the run.

Zeke's glory year was 2016 when Dak's style of play caught the league by surprise. Since then the book is out on how to defend Dak and Zeke's long plays have almost diminished.

And a smart fella like you puts 2 and 2 together and come out with the answer Less long runs means less explosiveness.

How about this Genius. Less long drives means more game plan for Zeke. No one game plans for Dak
You’re not a Dak hater, are you?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yes yet worked out very well. Just want the season to start now and see all the good that came from that.

Cant underscore what having an actual game plan with legitimate in game adjustments is going to do on both sides of the ball. Using the hurry up and play action. Taking advantage of matchups? Setting up plays?

Hardly saw any of that in the Garrett hora.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dalton becomes QB? If you had any credibility, it just vanished.
Judging by your logic. Your opinion means nothning.

I have no clue what you believe Dalton is, but i'll tell you this . . . He is a talented QB that has multiple years of experince. The years he had 1 outstanding Receiving weapon he was productive. . . If he becomes QB of the Cowboys He will have 3 Weapons.

The sky is the limit

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Judging by your logic. Your opinion means nothning.

I have no clue what you believe Dalton is, but i'll tell you this . . . He is a talented QB that has multiple years of experince. The years he had 1 outstanding Receiving weapon he was productive. . . If he becomes QB of the Cowboys He will have 3 Weapons.

The sky is the limit

Love the Dalton pickup and I like Dalton. But implying that he is going to win or keep the job over Dak is a clown show.

"Sky is the limit" with Dalton!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

But not with Dak eh? Your implication is that Dalton is not only better than Dak, but the savior.

No one takes you serious around here. How could they with comments like this?

NotForLong

Reaction score
:facepalm: :laugh: well, new scheme and coaching may help.

Edit: It wasn't all on Dak, but that doesn't matter to the detractors.
Knock it off

. . . It wasn't all on Dak . . . Wah Wah. . . Doesn't matter to his detractors . . . Wah Wah.

After your attempt to imply I have a hidden agenda against Dak . . . The Fact remains and the whole league knows it.

It is simple to confuse the simple minded Dak.
And in order to overcome the league wide Defensive game plan to stop the QB of the Cowboys.

Dak requires All Pro Talent around him. And although some would think this would be enough to produce great things . . . Sadly this is not true because Dak also requires the opposing defense to be trash in order to succeed

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Knock it off

. . . It wasn't all on Dak . . . Wah Wah. . . Doesn't matter to his detractors . . . Wah Wah.

After your attempt to imply I have a hidden agenda against Dak . . . The Fact remains and the whole league knows it.

And in order to overcome the league wide Defensive game plan to stop the QB of the Cowboys.

Dak requires All Pro Talent around him. And although some would think this would be enough to produce great things . . . Sadly this is not true because Dak also requires the opposing defense to be trash in order to succeed
Zeke needs the best line, the best QB, and the best receivers in order to create space because he can’t create it on his own. What a waste of talent. Adrian Peterson would have shattered the rushing record if he has the opportunity Zeke had.

NotForLong

Reaction score
You’re not a Dak hater, are you?
No I don't Hate Dak. I route for him every Sunday as I wear my Dak Jersey.

Who I can't stand are his insincere Fan Boys. . . And after 4 years of thier horse sh¡t, it's becoming borderline Hate . . . And I don't Hate any one.

I dispise Dak Fan Boys. They twist everything and never admit to anything all in order to prop up Dak. A man who would walk over you in a gutter

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Knock it off

Wah...Wah...Dak needs help...Wah...Wah...
I have no use to further comments with illogical posts. I have better things to do with my time.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
No I don't Hate Dak. I route for him every Sunday as I wear my Dak Jersey.

Who I can't stand are his insincere Fan Boys. . . And after 4 years of thier horse sh¡t, it's becoming borderline Hate . . . And I don't Hate any one.

I dispise Dak Fan Boys. They twist everything and never admit to anything all in order to prop up Dak. A man who would walk over you in a gutter
Awesome. We have something in common finally.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Love the Dalton pickup and I like Dalton. But implying that he is going to win or keep the job over Dak is a clown show.

"Sky is the limit" with Dalton!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

But not with Dak eh? Your implication is that Dalton is not only better than Dak, but the savior.

No one takes you serious around here. How could they with comments like this?

This is one of the cringiest statements Dak Fan Boys use around here:
No one takes you serious around here
Who would even take the time to write that.

Dalton has what Dak doesn't . . . A mind for football.

Dak is never gonna get better. He may inflate his stats. But that's not evidence of improving. That's Quantity not Quality.

The Last Coach was tied to him. Garrett required for Dak to Succeed in order to Justify his stupid decision.

There was no competition brought in. Publicly his Flaws were sugar coated. All in hopes that he would develop. Since 2016 there has been endless promises of improvement on the Horizon.

Well a new day has come. There's a new coach with no ties to Dak. A new coach who is anxious to be successful.(He's been studying for a year with an NFL think tank) Dak has been burning bridges with old Man Jerry. Showing classlessness by sticking his finger in his eye.

And as soon as Dalton was made available Big Mike got on the Phone and made the Call

Dalton will excel if given the chance.

You claim to believe that is an impossibility, that Dak is too talented to relinquish the job to Andy.

I say this Dak is on a short leash and all through his carear he has struggled and rightfully should have been pulled, but there was no one else on the Bench amd Garrett was too heavily invested.

Dak no longer has any of those safe guards.

Including the loyalty of Jerry. (He destroyed that over a couple Million and 1 year)

NotForLong

Reaction score
Zeke needs the best line, the best QB, and the best receivers in order to create space because he can’t create it on his own. What a waste of talent. Adrian Peterson would have shattered the rushing record if he has the opportunity Zeke had.
Your delusional. His QB is stifling him.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Wah...Wah...Dak needs help...Wah...Wah...
I have no use to further comments with illogical posts. I have better things to do with my time.
I dropped nothning but Logic. The problem with you is you cant recognize it because you are blinded by the Dak Kool Aid you love to slurp up