Will this be a bounce back year for Zeke Elliott?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I couldn’t care less if he plays on the tag.
LOL...did you hear the one about the fat lady?
Man, you care to your core and boy does it hurt but you're smart enough to realize that Dak is not getting a contract by the 15th so playing it down is the smart move here!.
If there is a season treasure every moment Dak is on the field wearing the Star as his clock ends come next off season!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dropped nothning but Logic. The problem with you is you cant recognize it because you are blinded by the Dak Kool Aid you love to slurp up

I not drink kool-aid.
I have been on record I am still on the fence about Dak. But more for then against.
You are just blinded by your own impaired judgement. You have no logic.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Good for you. But if he does, it will signal the end of Dak in Dallas. Which would mean no more senseless arguments with delusional and irrationale people for me
Lol. You think this won’t happen with the next QB?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Zeke had a good year.

He did have an inordinate amount of fumbles that no one wants to talk about.

He also hasn’t broken any long runs (40+ yards) in 2-3 seasons, which is typically a hallmark of RB.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
No I believe there will be discussions, which is the reason I am here.

What I wont miss are the insincere excuses and accusations
Happen with many more players than Dak. What message board have you been reading?

NotForLong

Reaction score
Happen with many more players than Dak. What message board have you been reading?
Ok lets try it out.

Questions:
1. Does Dak have an accuracy problem?
2. Is it a sign of inadaquatcy that Dak is incabable of calling an audiable?
3. Who is more essential to the Cowboys Zeke or Dak?

Lets see how "Sincere" you are or will you defend Dak and deny these truths.

Will you use the pathetic argument that RB's are a Dime a dozen and Franchuse QB's are scarce to justify the lie that Dak is more valuable?

joseephuss

Reaction score
I hope he bounces back and is at least able to finish 2nd in the league in yards from scrimmage.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Ok lets try it out.

Questions:
1. Does Dak have an accuracy problem?
2. Is it a sign of inadaquatcy that Dak is incabable of calling an audiable?
3. Who is more essential to the Cowboys Zeke or Dak?

Lets see how "Sincere" you are or will you defend Dak and deny these truths.

Will you use the pathetic argument that RB's are a Dime a dozen and Franchuse QB's are scarce to justify the lie that Dak is more valuable?
1. He had an accuracy problem early in his career. He has normalized. You haven’t changed your perception yet.
2. This is BS. You are just throwing **** against the wall to see what sticks.
3. The offensive line.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1. He had an accuracy problem early in his career. He has normalized. You haven’t changed your perception yet.
2. This is BS. You are just throwing **** against the wall to see what sticks.
3. The offensive line.

Game of inches.....Another Loss courtesy of our inaccurate flawed Mr. Prescott.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
He is human. Although you have to admit, the worst game of his career came at the perfect time in Philly.

Garrett got fired and we got Lamb and they didn't. Not sure there is a bigger silver lining then that.
If there is a season, and I truly believe there will be, with the addition a CD, Dak could hit 5,500 yards passing, just depends on how many games we are playing from behind in the 4th quarter..lol :D

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is one of the cringiest statements Dak Fan Boys use around here:
No one takes you serious around here
Who would even take the time to write that.

Dalton has what Dak doesn't . . . A mind for football.

Dak is never gonna get better. He may inflate his stats. But that's not evidence of improving. That's Quantity not Quality.

The Last Coach was tied to him. Garrett required for Dak to Succeed in order to Justify his stupid decision.

There was no competition brought in. Publicly his Flaws were sugar coated. All in hopes that he would develop. Since 2016 there has been endless promises of improvement on the Horizon.

Well a new day has come. There's a new coach with no ties to Dak. A new coach who is anxious to be successful.(He's been studying for a year with an NFL think tank) Dak has been burning bridges with old Man Jerry. Showing classlessness by sticking his finger in his eye.

And as soon as Dalton was made available Big Mike got on the Phone and made the Call

Dalton will excel if given the chance.

You claim to believe that is an impossibility, that Dak is too talented to relinquish the job to Andy.

I say this Dak is on a short leash and all through his carear he has struggled and rightfully should have been pulled, but there was no one else on the Bench amd Garrett was too heavily invested.

Dak no longer has any of those safe guards.

Including the loyalty of Jerry. (He destroyed that over a couple Million and 1 year)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

The QB Guru speaks!!!!!

If you were in the ballpark at all I would respond, but nothing you say in there makes any sense at all.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If there is a season, and I truly believe there will be, with the addition a CD, Dak could hit 5,500 yards passing, just depends on how many games we are playing from behind in the 4th quarter..lol :D

I don't see him reaching that number. We should be playing with a lead a lot more this year. I think he has more TD's than he did last year.