Will we really win?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I think the Bucs are getting way too much credit in this game. I get it they won the Sb and have Brady, but not one time last year did I think they were some scary power house that is gonna win 17 games in a row and I still get the feeling they are a beatable football team. We cover the spread easy and I say take them down today.

:hammer:beat me to it.

Hadenough

Reaction score
You switch QBs and Dallas would win this game. It makes me sick that we could of had Brady but Dallas didn't even consider him. Just goes to show the stupidity of Jerry and Stephen.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You switch QBs and Dallas would win this game. It makes me sick that we could of had Brady but Dallas didn't even consider him. Just goes to show the stupidity of Jerry and Stephen.
That's just your opinion. Brady probably didn't have any desire to come here. Dak is more than capable of leading the Cowboys to a Super Bowl.

RaZon

Reaction score
We need....

INT return TD
blocked kick TD
punt or KO return to score
no turnovers
no stupid change of possession penalties
Dak play a great game
Brady look old

....to win.

Jipper

Reaction score
We have a chance but it's like hitting 3 numbers on the powerball....rarely happens, feels good when you do but not worth a ton

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Why not? The invincible Buccaneers were 7-5 at one point last season before getting on a hot streak. The Cowboys are hungrier and less burdened by expectations as well.

RaZon

Reaction score
On the record... America's team will shock the world by dominating the Bucs. This won't be a close game at all. Cowboy domination! :flagwave:

20 days self bannishment on that, see just how confident you really are. I just hope it's close heading into the 4th.

Buc's 34 Cowboys 13