Will we really win?

Shane612

Reaction score
Sorry but I didn't see anything out of our defense this preseason or all of last year that suggests we have a prayer of stopping or even slowing down

The Goat
Evans
Godwin
Brown
Jones
Fournette
Gronk
Yup.
Brady and Ronald Jones will keep the stick moving for the Buccs.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
20 days self bannishment on that, see just how confident you really are. I just hope it's close heading into the 4th.

Buc's 34 Cowboys 13
LOL, I get benched enough without me self-benching. There will be no self-banishment for picking the Cowboys on a Cowboys forum. You should be banned for suggesting it. You don't have the stones to be loyal to the Cowboys on week 1... noted. Don't think that won't be brought back up postgame when they win. :D It's all good, bro! It's gameday! :yourock:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Let's see....

Our QB hasn't even thrown a game pass in 2 years but were supposed to beat the SB champions that made Mahomes look mediocre..?

LMBO is this even a real question
really two years??!!

what calendar are you using its been like 11 months and many qbs didn't throw game pass in 4-5 of the months its called and offseason so he basically missed 4months of throwing last season when he got hurt..if that hurts your head maybe you need to get handle on math skills..he got hurt in october 2020,

is it october 2022? that would be 2 years ******

the question wasn't blurt out what you want !!

it said

who thinks we will truly win..

we get a bunch of knows and stupid overactions exaggerative false statements..ridiculous..

it shoud be very short thread with only yes answers everyone else go fly kite..

RaZon

Reaction score
LOL, I get benched enough without me self-benching. There will be no self-banishment for picking the Cowboys on a Cowboys forum. You should be banned for suggesting it. You don't have the stones to be loyal to the Cowboys on week 1... noted. Don't think that won't be brought back up postgame when they win. :D It's all good, bro! It's gameday! :yourock:

Never about loyalty when it comes to sports, you always go with the betting line and do you agree or not. Why are the Buc's a 9 point fav which is huge in the NFL?

I love our Cowboys but do deal with how things really are. Dak won't be ready and the Buc's at home in prime time, come on man be real.

We will win the east and maybe a playoff game. I'll be ok with that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s the NFL so anything can happen. The Bucs are good but I don’t think they’re going to be as great as everyone thinks they will be. They were a 7-9 team without Brady in 2019. They were 7-5 at one point last season. They got hot later in the season and it carried them to a championship. They have age at some key positions. Brady is 44 and Gronk came out of retirement to play last season. Antonio Brown isn’t getting any younger and neither is JPP and Suh. All it’s going to take for the Bucs to take a dip is for Brady to decline a couple of notches. Every players kryptonite is Father Time.

Jimbo69

Reaction score
Yes Dallas can win. I approach every single game day expecting Dallas to win. I bet on Dallas every year to win the SB and this year is no different. I get upset when we lose.
However I am still rational enough to understand that against Tampa tonight it's a very tough game and the chances of a win are slim. I do expect the team to fight though and show they have a future. A beating tonight I will not be happy about and nor should anyone.

Mr_Slicky

Reaction score
Not a chance. We sat our stars all preseason. TB played them. Our team will be out of sync all game. You can't just flip a switch Game 1 and expect to perform at a high level. Practicing and 7 on 7 drills is no substitute. How many retired Cowboy players have stressed this? You have to play in preseason to prepare for the regular season. TB will embarrass them. With that said, I hope I'm wrong.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’ll be very surprised if Dak plays well and we stay within one score. Dak hasn’t seen live bullets in 11 months and now he’ll be facing a machine gun. If we can’t run the ball and the game is put on his shoulders it’s going to be a long night. I’m certainly not going out on a limb saying that. Our starting OL didn’t look good the one time we saw them in preseason and now we’ll be without Martin. Hard to find anything to pump sunshine about heading into this game, we’ll just have see what happens and hope Dak comes away healthy from all the pressure the Bucs will be applying tonight.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Never about loyalty when it comes to sports, you always go with the betting line and do you agree or not. Why are the Buc's a 9 point fav which is huge in the NFL?

I love our Cowboys but do deal with how things really are. Dak won't be ready and the Buc's at home in prime time, come on man be real.

We will win the east and maybe a playoff game. I'll be ok with that.
I'm a gambling man but I never bet against the Cowboys. In fact, I rarely involve the Cowboys in my bets at all. I have placed no bets on this game for sure but I feel it in my bones. For bragging rights only, I'm picking the Cowboys to win big time.

BermyStar

Reaction score
Let's see....

Our QB hasn't even thrown a game pass in 2 years but were supposed to beat the SB champions that made Mahomes look mediocre..?

LMBO is this even a real question
2 years? Oct 11 isn't even a full year ago...did I miss something?

RaZon

Reaction score
I'm a gambling man but I never bet against the Cowboys. In fact, I rarely involve the Cowboys in my bets at all. I have placed no bets on this game for sure but I feel it in my bones. For bragging rights only, I'm picking the Cowboys to win big time.

How many NFL road teams getting 9 or more points win the game out right? I get hanging with in the number but they aren't winning the game.

Just because you are a fan of a team doesn't mean ya get silly with it. A QB who hasn't thrown an NFL pass in months is going to go into Tampa Bay and beat the current SB champs, really?

Tell ya what, Cowboys win I do 20 days in the hole, ya see I am confident.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Nah.....just not miserable

LOL...........so anyone that doesnt think the Cowboys are going to definitely win this game is miserable?

Looks like 95% of us are miserable. Oh and all the pundits too. All miserable. :muttley:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
How many NFL road teams getting 9 or more points win the game out right? I get hanging with in the number but they aren't winning the game.

Just because you are a fan of a team doesn't mean ya get silly with it. A QB who hasn't thrown an NFL pass in months is going to go into Tampa Bay and beat the current SB champs, really?

Tell ya what, Cowboys win I do 20 days in the hole, ya see I am confident.
I told ya... they will shock the world! I know it makes no sense to you analytics folks. I get it, it's crazy... but I'm on record. :D

RaZon

Reaction score
I told ya... they will shock the world! I know it makes no sense to you analytics folks. I get it, it's crazy... but I'm on record. :D

Analytics? how about common sense?

On record but not willing to take my bet, so....hmmmm?

dcstar

Reaction score
Probably not but anything can happen. Do I want the Dallas Cowboys to win...you betcha.

Go Cowboys!