Will we really win?

Sully

Reaction score
Is there anyone here that absolutely believes we will win tonight. Go on record now!

Let's see:
1. Prescott hasn't played since Week 4. Even then, the team was a miracle on-side kick from starting 0-4, with #4 @ QB.
2. Dak and many other starters didn't even play one snap in pre-season
3. Defense needs time to understand new scheme.....again
4. Defense historically struggles creating turnovers
5. Brady is 5-0 vs Dallas all-time
6. If I recall, only happen once that the defending SB champs lost opening the season on Thursday night.

Sure, Dallas has a chance because Dallas will thrown out the endless cliches to explain it away

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sorry but I didn't see anything out of our defense this preseason or all of last year that suggests we have a prayer of stopping or even slowing down

The Goat
Evans
Godwin
Brown
Jones
Fournette
Gronk

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I see every game as a maybe always have. All the talk and write ups, all the odds makers have no bearing on any game. It comes down to 2 teams going out and executing and making the fewest mistakes that tend to determine the outcome. I don't down play how good Tampa Bay is they went out and earned a SB I give them respect for accomplishing that but while they should be respected they should not be feared. They are not unbeatable
I know, just struck me funny.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is there anyone here that absolutely believes we will win tonight. Go on record now!
I'm not counting the Cowboys out, but I'm not willing to commit to them winning. Odds are against it.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Based on the upset contest it appears quite a few believe Dallas will win tonight. I think it is unlikely.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Small chance. Zeke needs a monster game.

Against the #1 defense in against the run? Good luck with that one. They need to be able to run the ball some, but this game is all about the passing game and how our defense handles Brady.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Count me in the W group. Brady is 44 year old. Dallas will pressure him. I believe the offense will make a bunch of plays. SB hangover in Tampa.

I see a win.

LOL........havent you "Brady is getting old" types taken enough of a beating?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's Week 1 and we have no idea what these teams will look like. So, they have just as much of a shot to win as they do to get blown off the field. We don't know until we see the teams in action.

Right. New season. These teams are a mystery.

Will the Chiefs be better than the Jaguars? Impossible to tell right now.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Win....hmmmmm possible.
But I’m taking the points and I normally don’t play Cowboy games
Puro Cowboys

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

Ok, this is how I see this. If Dak comes out pre-game and does his little cha-cha dance, the Cowboys win, if not, they lose.

cowboyec

Reaction score
yes.
run the ball.
win the turnover battle.
get consistent pressure on #12.
we do those 3 things well...we'll win.

(if we don't.....we'll win by a fg.)