Will Zeke ever eclipse 1000 yards again?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
To get 1000 yards over a 17 game season he would need to average 59 yards game. Given the Cowboys tendency to feed him the ball to the detriment of Pollard and to the overall offense yeah he could do it again. Heck, give him his 20 carries at 3 yards a carry and he’s there.
21 carries for 46 yard games??

Otis313

Reaction score
I've stated ad nauseum that the entire offense went stale right before midseason. Does that not mean I can discuss the shortcomings of our 1st round, 4th overall pick extended to 90+ million "franchise" RB?

Is it Ok that I jaw with other fans about the exact topic of this thread?
Cry away.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
1,000 yards would be impressive if the season was 10 games and not 17.
60 yards a game is bush league.
62 vs 59 or 16 games vs 17 games...You really going to use that argument. Buy the book "stats for dummies" and learn mean, medium, and mode and its relationship with the standard deviation of the bell curve.

Why bring up can a RB like Elliott get to 1K in a season?

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Barely got there last season. Missed the year before. Looks pretty shot at 26 to me. Big Mac and Moore prefer to sling it. I say he is done as a 1000 rusher in Dallas. Thoughts?
He did it last year with a awful line with a weak lg. this year he has the hulk at left guard.

DanA

Reaction score
I wouldn't bet against him getting 1,000 yards this season. He got there last season with a pretty significant injury impacting production for half a season.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Hes
Barely got there last season. Missed the year before. Looks pretty shot at 26 to me. Big Mac and Moore prefer to sling it. I say he is done as a 1000 rusher in Dallas. Thoughts?
Zeke still has a bad knee. It's just a matter of time and he'll be hobbling on it again. Its just a question of when. I woulda snatched up one of the top rbs.

I think our oline needs work but is still pretty good.