Williams for Martavius Bryant. Get it done!

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Williams is useless. We badly need a deep threat and Bryant is an incredible talent. Williams doesnt hold a candle to him. I would gladly take the risk.
WOW......Bryant just got benched and is a joint away from banishment

TWill is a fine WR3

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
williams stinks my man. He is terrible. I would take just about any receiver over him. You want to talk attitude, fine, but on the field Williams doenst hold a candle to Bryant.
As I noted in the post you responded to, all the numbers say the opposite.

DFWJC

Reaction score
In what way is he not?
I know that wasn't for me, but I suspect the Cowboys like Williams' "intangibles":muttley:
They do love him as a teammate, hard worker, character guy.
Bryant is scarier to defenses----faster, taller, etc. Not sure about the hands or route-running are all that.
And then there's the other stuff. Don't see it happening.

Really, if you look at the young stable of WRs in Pittsburgh, I'm not so sure they'd want to bring in T-Will anyway. They might part with M Bryant, but I doubt they'd make the trade described.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
WOW......Bryant just got benched and is a joint away from banishment

TWill is a fine WR3

I would still rather take Bryant. Williams is all but useless on the field.

"A fine #3"? LOL

Is that the kind of receiver you would endorse?

Hardline

Reaction score
williams stinks my man. He is terrible. I would take just about any receiver over him. You want to talk attitude, fine, but on the field Williams doenst hold a candle to Bryant.
If Williams stinks what do you call Bryant who has worse numbers
?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
We need to just use the WR's we have. Our coaches are too blame for the guys we have not producing better.