Wilson and Pollard

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I think you are smarter then the people running our offense. Zeke will be featured again and they will try to establish him early which could put us in a deficit or keep the game close.

Is this sarcasm because it really sounds truthful to me. I think he forces us to run, the two yard gains doesn't make KM happy

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Is this sarcasm because it really sounds truthful to me. I think he forces us to run, the two yard gains doesn't make KM happy

They have been featuring Zeke and trying to establish him all season long. Why would it change now? Even last game all they talked about was how they needed to get the run game going again.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I can name about a million fans that will agree, that's not exaggerating the fact that the better option needs a bit more time in the game, common sense

You can name a million fans who will agree we do not use him enough? Yet you said we do not use him, that is laughable, if we did not use him then how the hell has he put up the yards that he has and the TD's. Fact is we use him, it may not be as many snaps are you want but FACT Dallas does use him and in some game more often than others. So yes what you did was exaggerate to try to make your point.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
They have been featuring Zeke and trying to establish him all season long. Why would it change now? Even last game all they talked about was how they needed to get the run game going again.

They can say that and they knew they needed to do that all year. So why did they stop? Stopped because they felt it wasn't helping the offense, we should never see Dak throw 25-30 times.

Soon as we're not getting 20 yard runs we feel the need to abandon ship

Doomsday101

Reaction score
We have 5 games where Pollard was in on at least 40% or the offensive snaps. Again you feel he should be more involved fine, but to claim we do not use him is a load of BS

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
You can name a million fans who will agree we do not use him enough? Yet you said we do not use him, that is laughable, if we did not use him then how the hell has he put up the yards that he has and the TD's. Fact is we use him, it may not be as many snaps are you want but FACT Dallas does use him and in some game more often than others. So yes what you did was exaggerate to try to make your point.

My point is we don't use him enough in the game you're trying to make a point and you have millions of fingers pointed at you!!!! You think the 3 times we use an explosive weapon is enough, we see how SMALL you think, you might actually be a fan of the OTHER team

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
They can say that and they knew they needed to do that all year. So why did they stop? Stopped because they felt it wasn't helping the offense, we should never see Dak throw 25-30 times.

Soon as we're not getting 20 yard runs we feel the need to abandon ship

I cant even tell what your stance is on all this. Zeke sucks buddy. If you agree with that great, if not whatever.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
My point is we don't use him enough in the game you're trying to make a point and you have millions of fingers pointed at you!!!! You think the 3 times we use an explosive weapon is enough, we see how SMALL you think, you might actually be a fan of the OTHER team

Yeah, you feel they do not use him enough. Those who follow the NFL knows what pollard brings, it is not a secret. Saying you think he should see more snaps? fine, I can see that point and have no issue with Pollard taking on a bit more of the load. As for coaches why do they want to see Zeke in there? simple, while Pollard is very good with the ball in his hands, he is not very good at pass protection and picking up the blitz and they see that as critical to be able to protect the QB.

I may be a fan of the other team? lol Dallas fan since 1965 missed 1 game in my entire life.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We have 5 games where Pollard was in on at least 40% or the offensive snaps. Again you feel he should be more involved fine, but to claim we do not use him is a load of BS

He had 3 carries in the Arizona game. Would that qualify as not using him? Or would that be barely?

fivetwos

Reaction score
I have a strange gut feeling that Ezekiel Elliott is going to have a very strong postseason.

Anyone who is paying attention understands how key this will be to this teams success.

He HAS to step it up. I actually think he answers the call this time.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I think (hope!) that they are going to use Pollard much more in the post season. I also think they’ll run outside a lot more than they have been, which will improve things on offense IMO.

Just a hunch.

If they do, then Elliott should be more effective as well. Dallas needs the run game to pick up significantly.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Maybe you can muster a valid reason?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Maybe you can muster a valid reason?

There is not 1 valid reason why they should continue to feature Zeke. Makes no sense to me. Pollard has been the better runner and receiver for two years running.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I have a strange gut feeling that Ezekiel Elliott is going to have a very strong postseason.

Anyone who is paying attention understands how key this will be to this teams success.

He HAS to step it up. I actually think he answers the call this time.

He was running hard in the last game, knee seems to be getting better. Hope to see him running hard in this upcoming game. Was also glad to see Pollard being held out of the game, a week to rest that foot can't hurt.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
These may be the biggest names not mentioned for our Playoff success. These two have the ability to make plays and affect the game in a positive manner.

Most teams won't scheme for them, so boom this is how they'll flourish. The unexpected nature of their being, shall help us go far!! On the other hand, defensive coordinators are paid in this league to scheme. After we dominate the first game, coordinators will have their hands full!!!

Give me your thoughts on these two weapons, let's go Cowboys!!
I think Pollard and his ability to run outside is going to be key to this game.

fivetwos

Reaction score
He was running hard in the last game, knee seems to be getting better. Hope to see him running hard in this upcoming game. Was also glad to see Pollard being held out of the game, a week to rest that foot can't hurt.
He has to make people miss here and there.

I dont need dynamics, but I need solid 5-8 yard carries consistently. If the OL isn't playing well I need him to overcome that and still get it done.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think Pollard is known by the league and is no secret. As for Wilson, teams are not making him a priority in game planning when you have Cooper and Lamb to deal with, which is a big advantage to Wilson.
I think Wilson has the best receiver we have right now. He just knows how to find the open spot. And Prescott trust him. Not saying any more than less of the other two. I think he’s the go to guy

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It will be if OL can seal those edges off along with the TE. If Pollard can get some space on the outside he clearly has the ability to hit the big plays.
The 49ers are going to try and get to Prescott with 4 down Lyman. Seven in the backfield. Yes old cover to. Prescott has seen it enough this season to take advantage