Win vs. Rams Change the Narrative?

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Surely people who consider Dak Prescott to be clutch must consider Tim Tebow to also be clutch?

I.e. he showed up in the fourth quarter...shame about the other three but he managed to do a few bits and pieces in the fourth quarter to help win games hence the term clutch?

When in reality a quality QB would have wrapped up those games before the fourth quarter!

This is the new narrative coming out....Dak sucks and even though he wins games and finds ways to consistently win them he should have done it a lot sooner.

Funny stuff, keep hating while Dak keeps winning.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
You won’t change many minds regarding Dak. The team is always winning in spite of him and if he does lead this team to a Super Bowl appearance then he’s Trent Dilfer. The most vocal already have their minds made up and are waiting for him to make a mistake so they can pounce on him.
I’ll admit I kinda understand where they’re coming from. I do the same with Romo (Cabo sealed the deal for me)...

willia451

Reaction score
In a word? Yes. Nobody makes it to a Conference Championship Game on dumb luck or because someone just rolled over and gave it to you. You have to have taken it. If you make it to the final 4 in the NFL that means you are elite. Or on the verge of becoming elite.

That takes hard work and good decisions.

But they're going to have to prove they can do it. To themselves and everybody else. So we'll see.

RD21

Reaction score
I think it would change the narrative for me. Seems every time we get high on this team, they **** the bed. For the last decade or so anyways. Once we start believing, we get slapped back to reality, & mediocre purgatory. Win Saturday night, & all that changes. Could just be the game that changes everything, & finally gets the monkey off their backs. Been a long time since, Dallas Cowboys, & Championship Game have been in the same headline together.

ESisback

Reaction score
We’re underdogs against the Rams for more than 50% of the pundits. Fans too, and it won’t change with a win Saturday. A win, and we’ll be underdogs in the NFCCG. If we win there, the Cowboys will be SB underdogs, and if we win the SB, the narrative will be “It’s a fluke!” THEN, all the talk will turn to how the “Dallas Cowboys will collapse in 2019!”

Whatever’s best for $ales!