Wince & Dak

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Dak is one of the most improved players I've seen this season. He deserves all the credit in the world.

I've never bought the Wince hype. He's a serviceable QB at best, but history has shown us he needs a Super Bowl caliber supporting cast to play at an elite level.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
What a courageous post. Somebody needing additional affirmation this morning? :lmao:
Bleu Cheese troll and his buffoonish clan have lots of courage right before the Patriots game... convenient timing. That courage was also nowhere to be found when the shoe was on the other foot in 2017, when Wentz had the best supporting cast and Dak was struggling making it through the day with 2 All-pro OL instead of the usual 3.

conner01

Reaction score
I agree 100% but in his defense, he's playing with a bunch of average receivers and RBs. Then again so did Foles but different results .....
I think Foles was the best player for that offense but Wentz is a talented player who’s been injured and hasn’t took that next step so far
Dak has really developed into a very good QB who has all the mental tools to even get better
It seemed like yesterday he threw more passes from different arm position than I’ve noticed in a game
And he also has the hottest dance move

shabazz

Reaction score
Bleu Cheese troll and his buffoonish clan have lots of courage right before the Patriots game... convenient timing. That courage was also nowhere to be found when the shoe was on the other foot in 2017, when Wentz had the best supporting cast and Dak was struggling making it through the day with 2 All-pro OL instead of the usual 3.

First off I'm no longer in the clan but, Wentz is mediocre at best so why the need to start yet another thread comparing him to Dak which has been done a million times?

Why not use Mahomes, Jackson or Wilson, Rodgers, etc...…..why use such a low standard player for comparison?

Not a fan of unoriginality and redundancy.

sjmike

Reaction score
Living in the Philly area, this is the first time I see doubt in their fanbase about who is better. In the past, they have scoffed when I've said I am happy with Dak. I don't think anyone that is unbiased can say that Wentz is better right now

Dunks3001

Reaction score
Confirmation bias comes into play a lot when people compare Dak and Wentz. Wentz is a first round QB. Second overall pick. Meaning Wentz SHOULD be good. When he struggles it's because of his team. When he wins it's because he's an elite first round QB. Dak is a 4th rounder. He SHOULD"NT be good. He shouldn't be good right out of the gate. When Dak struggles it's because he's a 4th Rounder. When Dak wins it's because he's team is loaded with talent and all he has to do is drive the bus.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
I agree 100% but in his defense, he's playing with a bunch of average receivers and RBs. Then again so did Foles but different results .....

Foles had chemistry with the Eagles, Wentz doesn’t and it shows.
Whatever Foles had going in Philadelphia though, hasn’t followed him to Jacksonville... he looks a below average QB, which really is what he is.
Dak has shown he is a couple of levels higher than both of them.