Wince & Dak

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Confirmation bias comes into play a lot when people compare Dak and Wentz. Wentz is a first round QB. Second overall pick. Meaning Wentz SHOULD be good. When he struggles it's because of his team. When he wins it's because he's an elite first round QB. Dak is a 4th rounder. He SHOULD"NT be good. He shouldn't be good right out of the gate. When Dak struggles it's because he's a 4th Rounder. When Dak wins it's because he's team is loaded with talent and all he has to do is drive the bus.
Call it confirmation bias if you'd like. I just simply call it being right about my QB from day one and the Wince lovers being incredibly misguided.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah... He's better than Dak. :rolleyes:

So I've been told....

-Dak is a backup
-Dak cant win when Zeke plays bad
-Dak is average

Remember these laughable comments?

Every year with Dak he disproves more laughable comments by the trolls.

I think now we are down to only two things left:

-Dak isnt top 5 or elite
-We will never win a SB with Dak

CWR

Reaction score
You just angry that i was right all of these years and you were so wrong. Its ok...maybe the best D in the league will slow him down next week....you can cling to that still!

Ive never seen the level of competition excuse used this deep in the season. We are about to be in week 12 and they are still clinging to it. Lol.

Suddenly if you are only playing a mediocre pass defense 400+ yards is no longer an accomplishment. I mean wow!

Its one thing to play weaker defenses and have some success but Dak is absolutely torching NFL defenses and his critics have the audacity to say "dur duh dur but but but they're only ranked 15th in pass defense." Lol he has them working overtime digging into stats tryna find an angle.

If Wentz was putting on a clinic like Dak we wouldn't hear the end of it. Daks critics look small minded and petty now. STOP already! This is a COWBOYS message board and trolls are running rampant trying to discredit a historically good QB season.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yeah... He's better than Dak. :rolleyes:

So I've been told....

It would be disingenuous to say that through their first three years (or at least 2 1/2) it was clear which of the quarterbacks was better. They both had flaws.

Dak was better their rookie years. Wentz was better in 2017. Wentz ended up with better numbers in 2018, but Dak was better the second half of the year. This year, Prescott has been clearly better.

I'm just happy that our quarterback has shown progress and looks legitimately like a franchise quarterback now. I was wary about extending him before the season but am on board with that now.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
-Dak is a backup
-Dak is average

-Dak isnt top 5 or elite

The last one is probably true. We could have prime Brady and never sniff a NFC Championship game.

We will continue to waste QBs.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The last one is probably true. We could have prime Brady and never sniff a NFC Championship game.

We will continue to waste QBs.

Its true, but not because of Dak.

But the point was that if those are the ONLY two things left they can say about Dak then it proves how wrong they have been.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
We already know 100% Rayne is better, BUT if he does better or gets a win against the Patriots next week... THE. CONVERSATION. IS. OVER.

Naw, they will dig in even deeper. Logic has no basis in their qb evaluations.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
-Dak is a backup
-Dak is average

-Dak isnt top 5 or elite

Preach

Hadenough

Reaction score
I would take Dak over Wentz today but unless things change drastically within this organization it wont matter. Daks career will be wasted under a head coach who is too lazy to do homework and put together a variable game plan according to opponent on both sides of the ball.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I would take Dak over Wentz today but unless things change drastically within this organization it wont matter. Daks career will be wasted under a head coach who is too lazy to do homework and put together a variable game plan according to opponent on both sides of the ball.

PREACH

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Funny how the tides are turning.

Before Dak went lights out this year, the Dak haters used his yards against him. "He can't throw deep!" "He can't pass for over 200 a game!", and now those stats don't matter because he's accomplishing them well. I guess it doesn't fit their narrative. Now all they have is, "He almost threw a pick!" :facepalm:. How dense can you be?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
You just angry that i was right all of these years and you were so wrong. Its ok...maybe the best D in the league will slow him down next week....you can cling to that still!
You aren’t right about anything, but way to hedge your bets on next week you cowardly troll. Like I said, full of courage now, hiding behind a rock next week. Cowardly troll.