Twitter: Wince vs Dak

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I don't take sucker bets.. The team getting to the Super Bowl is about way more than just him.
See, you don't really believe in Dak leading this team anywhere. You just fake it because you feel like you have too.

Me and you aren't that different. I don't believe in him either. I just don't care to admit it.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
See, you don't really believe in Dak leading this team anywhere. You just fake it because you feel like you have too.

Me and you aren't that different. I don't believe in him either. I just don't care to admit it.

I believe that if the defense continues to play at this level and the line, receivers and Zeke get healthy Dak can lead this team to the Super Bowl and win it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You didn't answer my question.

You said " And I would bet a month's salary that if the Cowboys offered Dak for Wentz straight up the Colts would do the trade yesterday. Because THEY know the difference is not thin.."

Would you bet a months salary that Dak leads us to the Super Bowl over the field?
sorry, what does his comment and bet have to do with superbowl appearance and bet? totally different bets....:huh:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

nice spin.....would you bet Wentz is going to take Colts to the superbowl? given he is consistent and all.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I believe that if the defense continues to play at this level and the line, receivers and Zeke get healthy Dak can lead this team to the Super Bowl and win it.
Yeah, but he needs all those other things to go perfect though, right?

So, you hope that we can Trent Dilfer him to a Super Bowl? lol

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

got that big list of QB's taking bad defenses to the SB? lol come on please say Eli again.

Even better do you know what the last 6 SB winning QB's had as a running game in the playoffs? this myth of super QB's gets bigger every year.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
nice spin.....would you bet Wentz is going to take Colts to the superbowl? given he is consistent and all.
No, because I don't believe in him.

See how easy that was to say when you're not being a phony?

Instead ya'll will insult, belittle, and call "stupid" anybody that express that they don't believe Dak is "all that".

But, if push ever came to shove, none of ya'll would bet on Dak to lead us anywhere.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
We've already established that you have zero belief in Dak.

Let's not go there. You should probably see yourself out of this one.

lol youve been weighed, measured, and found wanting by just about every poster on here...again let me know when your ready to take a QB against the field..thats right you wont.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
All you have to do to know this is a dumb thread is to look at the original source and the OP.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
No, because I don't believe in him.

See how easy that was to say when you're not being a phony?

Instead ya'll will insult, belittle, and call "stupid" anybody that express that they don't believe Dak is "all that".

But, if push ever came to shove, none of ya'll would bet on Dak to lead us anywhere.
3 days removed from you posting in the gameday thread talking Dak up.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
lol youve been weighed, measured, and found wanting by just about every poster on here...again let me know when your ready to take a QB against the field..thats right you wont.
Because I don't believe in any of em.

I can admit that because I'm not a phony that gets on the internet and preaches belief in a QB while not being willing to put something on the line. Ya know? Like yourself and your buds. Fakes.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Because I don't believe in any of em.

I can admit that because I'm not a phony that gets on the internet and preaches belief in a QB while not being willing to put something on the line. Ya know? Like yourself and your buds. Fakes.

Your are the definition of Phony...come on big balls..you bring up bets in every thread put your money where your mouth is.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Your are the definition of Phony...come on big balls..you bring up bets in every thread put your money where your mouth is.
Are you going to take Dak?

Are you going to prove me wrong?

Take Dak and if we don't get to the Super Bowl you have to delete your account.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Are you going to take Dak?

Are you going to prove me wrong?

Take Dak and if we don't get to the Super Bowl you have to delete your account.

You brought up betting..lets see your bet. What QB will you take against the field? Lets go big boy you've only said it to 100 people yet you wont do it...again definition of phony. PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS....

Giving you your pick of QB's...why they shrinking so fast?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He played well. I have nothing bad to say about that game.

My mind on him is still not changed. Yours isn't either.
Well? He played arguably his best game and at a high level. And that was the 1st half!
I'm not attempting to change your trolling, I'm right and you're wrong.

RonnieT24

Reaction score

Nobody said anything about things needing to be perfect. Hell they aren't perfect now and they're still winning. As for getting to the Super Bowl? I don't care how we get there.. That's the territory of softheads like you..