Twitter: Wince vs Dak

glimmerman

Reaction score
Dak has a better career passing rate and thrown for a few more yards. He also has a better completion %.. I think wentz has played one more game.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting that the two QB's from the respective conference leaders in turnovers on defense are being compared.

How in the hell does anyone make stat comparisons on players from different teams?

I will say this about Wentz. He's shown me something, something that I wasn't sure he had. I thought all that Wentzadelphia stuff went to his head and then having his backup win the only ring had to be a mindblower after he was being touted as a MVP candidate.

Wentz has responded well to having a coach, a very patient coach, believe in him and put a team around him. Reich gets my CotY vote and nullifies all of the missing players excuses for coaches.

Last edited:

perrykemp

Reaction score
I will say this about Wantz. He's shown me something, something that I wasn't sure he had. I thought all that Wentzadelphia stuff went to his head and then having his backup win the only ring had to be a mindblower after he was being touted as a MVP candidate.

Kinda where I am at. Never thought Wentz was any good. While I don't think he is <great>, he has shown me he can be a winning QB this season and tamp down some of his bad habits / tendencies. Having a dominant rushing attack certainly helps.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
This is what I don’t like about Dak going forward.

He’s almost a pure pocket passer. He’s on the lower end when it comes to the ability to run.
It may just take another year, for Dak to get on track with regards to running.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Well since he said Dak has two 1st round wrs, I like to say that Dak was a 4th round draft pick and Wince was a high 1st round draft pick (2nd overall). If you using where someone is draft or teammmates where they were drafted, than Wince stats should be a lot better since he was drafted higher. In other words, it doesn’t matter where you were drafted especially since the wrs he mentioned have been in for not than a year.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Acho is a clown. He left out Jonathan Taylor who is better then Zeke ever was at running the football and a better offensive line. Most importantly though in the two biggest games of the season Wince wet the bed against Tennessee. That cost them the division title.
Yall werent saying this in 2016 when Dak had the best RB and OL in the league

Hypocrisy at its finest

glimmerman

Reaction score
I would think since wentz was drafted 2nd overall he should be doing much better than a 4th round pick. Seems wentz is doing better with a new team. He has some talent around him. Helps a qb out when they have some talent to play with.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wentz isn’t scared to run, either. He will take off and pick up chunks of yards. Dak is beyond timid since the injury last year, and that (dual threat ability) was one of the advantages of having him as a QB. But now, he’s trying to be Brady or Rodgers, except he doesn’t have the skill or mind to do it.

I’m not saying I’d take Wentz over Dak, but the comparison, at least this year, isn’t too outlandish.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I would think since wentz was drafted 2nd overall he should be doing much better than a 4th round pick.
In that mode of thought, the following 2021 primary starting QBs should play better than Tom Brady since he was a 6th rounder:
  • Every single one of them except Taylor Heinicke.
Or if you consider Ryan Fitzpatrick the primary WFT starter, he’s the only one that should have been outplayed by Tom Brady in 2021.

Every single other primary starting QB was drafted higher than the greatest player of all time.

You know good and well that draft position doesn’t dictate success, so why are you using that as a metric of argument?

cowboyec

Reaction score
whispers

carson wentz hasn't won a super bowl as a starter.

still here.

screw wentz.
Dak is better.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Yall werent saying this in 2016 when Dak had the best RB and OL in the league

Hypocrisy at its finest
Keep it real. The same thing you were saying about Dak you ain't saying about Wentz. You know damn well without that run game Wentz would be toast.