Twitter: Wince vs Dak

J12B

Reaction score
Cowboys with Dak 9-4

Colts with Wentz 9-6

Fixed that for ya. It's a team game.

You take away Taylor and the Colts don't have 9 wins the same you take away our defense and we don't have 10 wins. Again, team game.

I agree with all the points you made.

Still strongly believe Dak is a better QB than Wentz.

glimmerman

Reaction score
In that mode of thought, the following 2021 primary starting QBs should play better than Tom Brady since he was a 6th rounder:
  • Every single one of them except Taylor Heinicke.
Or if you consider Ryan Fitzpatrick the primary WFT starter, he’s the only one that should have been outplayed by Tom Brady in 2021.

Every single other primary starting QB was drafted higher than the greatest player of all time.

You know good and well that draft position doesn’t dictate success, so why are you using that as a metric of argument?
Every once in a while a player like brady comes along. Can’t compare him. But Dak had a rookie season that compared to him. But Dak ain’t brady. And Dak had the O-Line that was the best and the best RB. If we had the Defense we have today back then we would have went further. Shoulda woulda coulda. What I was trying to say I guess was the expectation for wentz because of where he was picked and the potential was higher than a 4th rounder that was supposed to be a back up at best.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Wentz is playing well. He’s playing better than Dak right now, but that’s not really saying much. Dak was playing at a much higher level than Wentz has approached at any time this year, so the numbers have kind of evened out. The numbers are more a reflection of an evening out to average play for Dak and more or less a bus driver role for Wentz.

With that said is there really a point to comparing these two nowadays other than attempting to troll? That’s what drawing conclusions on snapshots in time equates to; trolling.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Being compared to Wentz it’s never a good thing.

If I were Dak that would motivate me to play better.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Give the hate a rest. You do nothing but down Dak. You area troll at this point.
Like several other Dak, or any player hater.
All these haters have little man syndrome.....serious self esteem issues. Probably picked on as kids and feel tough behind a keyboard. I knew my child psychology class would come in handy one day! Lol...

buddieluver

Reaction score
They're the same caliber of player... average. Except Wentz doesn't have anywhere near the talent around him that Dak does, though nobody in the league does.

I would never want glass Joe wentz on the Cowboys I mean who the hell spains both ankles at the same time lmao.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They're the same caliber of player... average. Except Wentz doesn't have anywhere near the talent around him that Dak does, though nobody in the league does.
That's why we're the second seed and still have the number one ranked offense.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
One thing I notice about these “Dak vs [name another QB]” threads is that when it comes to Dak, there’s a list longer than Schindler’s of reasons why Dak is struggling (“It’s his receivers…his o-line…but the play calling…”) that are used to absolve him of any poor play.

Yet, when it comes to another team’s QB they criticize the player individually “heeeeeehaaaw [name a QB] suuuuux!!!” without any context or using the same reasoning.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All these haters have little man syndrome.....serious self esteem issues. Probably picked on as kids and feel tough behind a keyboard. I knew my child psychology class would come in handy one day! Lol...

We used to call that ...the high school syndrome...even before being behind a keyboard.
they were picked on in high school, and probably before high school. Then once they get away from that, and go to where no one knows them, they act like a tough guy. Or if they get in a position of power, they treat everyone like crap to make themselves feel better.

But, yeah, now they just hide behind the keyboard.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One thing I notice about these “Dak vs [name another QB]” threads is that when it comes to Dak, there’s a list longer than Schindler’s of reasons why Dak is struggling (“It’s his receivers…his o-line…but the play calling…”) that are used to absolve him of any poor play.

Yet, when it comes to another team’s QB they criticize the player individually “heeeeeehaaaw [name a QB] suuuuux!!!” without any context or using the same reasoning.
I notice that on both sides. I see Daks poor play as of late, but I also saw his good play early on. Many choose to only see one or the other, depending on their agenda. I don't really defend Dak, I just can't stand those that choose to continually hate on him. After all, he is our QB and not going anywhere for a while, barring injury, of course.