Wings Over Dallas Plane Crash

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
As was mentioned visibility in the P-63 was lousy. Which SHOULD have meant no trying that kind of stunt. Frankly trying any kind of stunt that let the aircraft get that close together is to me criminal negligence. Its not the intent; its the result. Carelessness when it kills people IS CRIMINAL. Easy to find lots of court cases as regards criminal negligence.

or maybe by this time so many are afraid to appear judgemental.
Which is a pathetic joke as everyone judges everything every day.
I see nothing so far that in any way shape or form goes against what I said on the first day.
Well maybe once the investigation is concluded you will.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
As was mentioned visibility in the P-63 was lousy. Which SHOULD have meant no trying that kind of stunt. Frankly trying any kind of stunt that let the aircraft get that close together is to me criminal negligence. Its not the intent; its the result. Carelessness when it kills people IS CRIMINAL. Easy to find lots of court cases as regards criminal negligence.

or maybe by this time so many are afraid to appear judgemental.
Which is a pathetic joke as everyone judges everything every day.
I see nothing so far that in any way shape or form goes against what I said on the first day.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

DZSierra

Reaction score
Best explanation so far

I had seen that video before and actually watched the entire segment. It was very informative and put together well for the short time frame after this horrendous accident took place. Thank you for reposting it here.

The issue here is that the guy who put that video together actually has a clue what he's talking about, unlike some other members here who have no clue what they're talking about but it doesn't stop them from spouting off their opinion because they can.

terra

Reaction score
Preliminary NTSB reports are usually pretty much it; rarely do they get changed.
So it came down to a stupid flight plan; stupid air boss and a pilot who forgot a primary rule: always know where all aircraft near you are.

I can bet the FAA pretty much will shut down any maneuvers and maybe even any flight formations from now on.
Any more disasters like this and I can see a virtual ban on anything but single aircraft flying over the airport.

Terrible tragedy that was completely preventable. Incompetence and overconfidence combined usually results in bad things.