Wins are a QB stat

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Like I said, he wasn't perfect....and yeah, the dropped pick 6 should've had a bow on it, but overall, the defense and lack of a running game was more to blame than he was, IMO.

I understand the Dakophants would be proclaiming him the GOAT, had we won this game, and it's really tempting to rub salt in the wound, but the way the whole team played this game, I can't think of many QBs who could've overcome.

Fair enough. I recanted somewhat last night re the playmaker

On this one I’m sticking. No hard feelings ;)

Zman5

Reaction score
I’ve seen those exact sentiments offered on this forum pretty much in those exact words

That was the whole point of my post. Without realizing it you basically proved my point

Thanks for your help

Not really. I knew what you were trying to do with your dumb thread. I'm just pointing out the stupid people who take one slice of info to prove their agenda instead looking at the big picture.

"Dak doesn't throw for 300 yards so he sucks" crowd like yourself.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
No I haven't but you were just waiting to post what you for no purpose other than trolling.

Sorry if I misidentified you

I don’t like Dak. Having him potentially be the QB for this franchise for the next 10 years frankly is not appealing to me

That said— you have seen the posts I’m referring to haven’t you? Take my feelings toward Dak out of the equation. He’s heralded for his “wins”. If wins are all that matters then why not praise Goff based on the factual info I provided?

Ken

Reaction score
or so I keep reading on this board. I don’t necessarily agree but, hey, when in Rome.....

With that in mind

Goff v Dak, in head to head games

Goff 2
Dak 0

Divisional round wins
Goff 1
Dak 0

Looks to me like Goff was the #1 pick, and Dak a 4th rounder, for a reason.
Goff was incredible in this game.

I am glad you made this thread, it really attacks one of the few guys who came to play tonight.

Nicely done.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I'm just pointing out the stupid people who take one slice of info to prove their agenda instead looking at the big picture.

Again totally proving my point without even trying to

If any segment of our Fanbase has tried to take one slice of info to prove their agenda, it’s the people who talk about Dak’s “win loss record” as concrete proof of him being an amazing qb.

You are doing my job for me, and quite masterfully I might add

Zman5

Reaction score
Again totally proving my point without even trying to

If any segment of our Fanbase has tried to take one slice of info to prove their agenda, it’s the people who talk about Dak’s “win loss record” as concrete proof of him being an amazing qb.

You are doing my job for me, and quite masterfully I might add

So if you actually look at 3 years of data on Dak, only a moron would think Dak sucks and is the worst QB in the league.

So tell us, do you think Dak sucks?

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Thanks for being honest and admitting that you are a moron on many days.

Don’t recall saying that, but whatever

I notice you’re doing a whole lot of attacking me, and basically no defending Dak

I don’t blame you, fwiw

Zman5

Reaction score
Don’t recall saying that, but whatever

I notice you’re doing a whole lot of attacking me, and basically no defending Dak

I don’t blame you, fwiw

When did I attack you? You are the one who admitted to being a moron. I just asked you a question.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
When did I attack you? You are the one who admitted to being a moron. I just asked you a question.

No, I quoted and answered a particular question you asked (Does Dak suck). No mention in my post about being a moron

You are seeing something that you desperately want to be true, but isn’t actually there

Kind of like how you look at Dak. You desperately want him to be something more than what he is

I admire your tenacity, pathetic and misguided though it is

Zman5

Reaction score
No, I quoted and answered a particular question you asked. No mention in my post about being a moron

You are seeing something that you desperately want to be true, but isn’t actually there

Kind of like how you look at Dak. You desperately want him to be something more than what he is

I admire your tenacity, pathetic and misguided though it is

You might want to go back and read my post where I asked you the question.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The Rams DID completely sell out to stop the run.
So yes, we shouldve been able to kill them through the air.

Still doesnt excuse our defense

starcity214

Reaction score
Like I said, he wasn't perfect....and yeah, the dropped pick 6 should've had a bow on it, but overall, the defense and lack of a running game was more to blame than he was, IMO.

I understand the Dakophants would be proclaiming him the GOAT, had we won this game, and it's really tempting to rub salt in the wound, but the way the whole team played this game, I can't think of many QBs who could've overcome.

At one point in the game, Dak had the ball at the end of the half and had an opportunity to score but was sacked out of field goal range. After getting the ball to start the half, he went three and out.

Also, what if, our defense was gassed from constant 3 and outs by Dak?
Maybe that played a part?