With Dalton Gallup will be utilized to the fullest

NotForLong

Reaction score
The last couple of weeks Gallup has been withering away on the vine. Immediately Dalton hits him on the sideline route and deep. The last few weeks Gallup has been neglected. As Romo pointed out he basically runs the go route and he is a beast with 50/50 balls.

It was very encouraging to see Andy going his way. This will open the whole offense up for everyone. Especially Zeke. No more single high safeties with the threat of Gallup and Dalton

Also did you see the placement of the pass to Cooper, which allowed Cooper to run after the catch and pick up the 1st down. Good stuff

I wish the offensive line was in better shape but this is the hand that was dealt. Hopefully the young dogs step it up

InTheZone

Reaction score
So when gallup starts to pick up are you going to ask what’s going on with Coop or Cd? Because there’s only one football last I checked
people already bash Coop when he doesn't get the ball, wonder why they're not as emotional with Gallup when he doesn't.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The last couple of weeks Gallup has been withering away on the vine. Immediately Dalton hits him on the sideline route and deep. The last few weeks Gallup has been neglected. As Romo pointed out he basically runs the go route and he is a beast with 50/50 balls.

It was very encouraging to see Andy going his way. This will open the whole offense up for everyone. Especially Zeke. No more single high safeties with the threat of Gallup and Dalton

Also did you see the placement of the pass to Cooper, which allowed Cooper to run after the catch and pick up the 1st down. Good stuff

I wish the offensive line was in better shape but this is the hand that was dealt. Hopefully the young dogs step it up
great. two passes make a seasonal assessment...AWSOME

MikeB80

Reaction score
maybe? it seems like the only time we use Gallup is late in games when we have to throw deep passes.

well in those situations he is singled up without safety help. The ball always goes to him in that situation. Not sure why he is not getting looks at other times though.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Some QBs just have "it" with certain receivers. Might be a bit premature, but maybe Dalton/Gallup are about to be best buds. With this defense, bombs away, man.

fivetwos

Reaction score
people already bash Coop when he doesn't get the ball, wonder why they're not as emotional with Gallup when he doesn't.
I'm on record as not at all a Cooper fan....but he ought to play most of the snaps.

There was a time...I'm thinking late 1st Q....he wasnt on the field at all, and I dont know why.

There was no explanation. Im not trashing the dude but why wasnt he out there? Serious question

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

LOL. Dak haters so happy.