With the state of the division, we’d be fools to get rid of Dak

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Yahoo let's beat the dog teams in our division!
Dak is great at that.....until he meets teams with a winning record then all bets are off!
Doing research is just as easy as making forced narratives
dak1.jpg

dak2.jpg

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Let me be clear I want to re sign dak. I don’t want him to go anywhere. But the minute he signs that contract it’s on him. No excuses.

This division is weak. It was two years ago and we didn’t get it done. We placed blame on garret. Last year dak got hurt.

There is 0 excuse not to win this division. I don’t care if we don’t have enough talent around dak. He wanted the big contract....it’s on him to elevate this team to the next level.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Does your research show the last time Dak Prescott beat a team with a winning record?

Never.. Dak has never played any team all by himself no matter what their record. Even your own brain dead canard challenge specifies "Dak Prescott beat a team." Your own statement highlights the fallacy of your premise. Not that it matters to people like you..

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Never.. Dak has never played any team all by himself no matter what their record. Even your own brain dead canard challenge specifies "Dak Prescott beat a team." Your own statement highlights the fallacy of your premise. Not that it matters to people like you..

Okay, let me rephrase that....when was the last time a Dak Prescott led team ever beaten an opponent with a winning record? There, better now? Hopefully that takes away a bit of the butthurt.

jnday

Reaction score
Okay, let me rephrase that....when was the last time a Dak Prescott led team ever beaten an opponent with a winning record? There, better now? Hopefully that takes away a bit of the butthurt.
The problem is that Dak-lovers wants to use the win/loss record when it is convenient, like it was previously used only a few posts before. Dak gets all the credit for wins, but it is the team’s fault when the losses add up. You can’t have it both ways. Dak’s slow starts, fumbles, interceptions, inaccurate passes, poor decisions, etc, are totally ignored and all the blame is placed on the defense, Zeke, the offensive line, etc, but Dak leading the team to constant three and outs for the first half gets ignored, along with his other faults. If Dak was so good, teams wouldn’t be able to get a 28 point lead without Dak leading the offense to answering some of the scores with scores of their own.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
The problem is that Dak-lovers wants to use the win/loss record when it is convenient, like it was previously used only a few posts before. Dak gets all the credit for wins, but it is the team’s fault when the losses add up. You can’t have it both ways. Dak’s slow starts, fumbles, interceptions, inaccurate passes, poor decisions, etc, are totally ignored and all the blame is placed on the defense, Zeke, the offensive line, etc, but Dak leading the team to constant three and outs for the first half gets ignored, along with his other faults. If Dak was so good, teams wouldn’t be able to get a 28 point lead without Dak leading the offense to answering some of the scores with scores of their own.

Thank you!! Not only that but Dak-lovers love to point out his personal stats but when you mention that he hasn’t beat a team with a winning record in awhile etc then they’ll say “well it’s a team sport blah blah blah”

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
That's a short side view of things. Winning the NFCE should never be a goal, it should be a given. Winning the NFC should be the first goal.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Dak isn’t going anywhere this offseason. He’s also unlikely to sign a long term deal until July at the earliest. I’m actually expecting him to play out 2021 on the tag. That gives him the most options in 2022, and he may be able to create a bidding war between teams if he has a great season.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Only in 2021 can you go to a Dallas Cowboys fan site, let me emphasize Dallas Cowboys FAN SITE and you read post after post criticizing Cowboys fans for supporting the starting QB of the Dallas Cowboys. These guys go out of their way to inject their Dak hate into almost every thread, Dak related or not. Don't get me wrong, you can hate on him all you want, but the sheer effort being put into making sure we all know you hate him and that you think we all should hate him is getting over the top considering this is a place for DALLAS COWBOY FANS.:facepalm:

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Particularly watch Dak when he plays teams that have decent to good defenses. That’s when you see him struggle because all of a sudden those windows are tighter, less time to throw and those defenses are good about playing QBs who are single read guys like Dak and Goff.

RonnieT24

Reaction score

Don't project your butthurt emotions onto me. If you're too lazy or too stupid to look up the Cowboys game log from 2019 I'm not going to do it for you. But the Cowboys did beat two teams with a winning record that year.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Don't project your butthurt emotions onto me. If you're too lazy or too stupid to look up the Cowboys game log from 2019 I'm not going to do it for you. But the Cowboys did beat two teams with a winning record that year.

They beat the Eagles earlier in the season and then they beat the Rams....both teams were 9-7 for the season.....and somehow beating 2 teams that were 1 game above .500 is something to celebrate?????

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Was that the year that Stats Prescott managed to get his awesome offense to 9 points a whopping two times in a season?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Only in 2021 can you go to a Dallas Cowboys fan site, let me emphasize Dallas Cowboys FAN SITE and you read post after post criticizing Cowboys fans for supporting the starting QB of the Dallas Cowboys. These guys go out of their way to inject their Dak hate into almost every thread, Dak related or not. Don't get me wrong, you can hate on him all you want, but the sheer effort being put into making sure we all know you hate him and that you think we all should hate him is getting over the top considering this is a place for DALLAS COWBOY FANS.:facepalm:

Interesting that anyone who does not worship Dak is lumped in as haters and trolls. Many, including myself, question re-signing Dak based on statistics and growth but yet we are slammed regardless.