With trades Who Falls To 10 Now?

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Why would Atlanta trade with a division rival to allow them to take a possible franchise QB ?

morasp

Reaction score
If you’re talking to me, you must remember how much I was banging the table for Donald. And yes, I was crushed when the Rams took Donald and still hate Jeff Fisher to this day, haha.
I remember that and it's why I pay attention to your draft comments.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Trade Gallup for what a 4th rounder that won't produce this year?

No I wouldn’t trade him for a 4th. Maybe a 3rd. Or just let his contract play out and let him move on and get a comp pick. We aren’t going to be able to resign him next year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No I wouldn’t trade him for a 4th. Maybe a 3rd. Or just let his contract play out and let him move on and get a comp pick. We aren’t going to be able to resign him next year.
You guys say this...but based on what receivers got this year I don’t see how they can’t afford him. We don’t even know what the salary cap is next year.

mardwin

Reaction score
what if sf is moving up for pitts...its possible.
i still think parsons goes before us.
i think we're looking at a board with surtain,slater and devontae smith still there.
in that case...i go surtain.
maybe slater goes top 9 and parsons is there.
i'd turn in his card and not blink.
but i doubt we go LB at 10.

They have one of the best TE in football in his prime. They farmed the house for a QB, it is obvious.

mardwin

Reaction score
What I think right now:

1. Jax - Lawrence
2. Jets - Wilson
3. Niners - Lance
4. Falcons - Fields
5. Cincy - Sewell
6. Dolphins - Chase
7. Lions - Smith
8. Panthers - Waddle
9. Broncos - Parsons
10. Dallas - Pitts

Chaos and hilarity ensue.

Dallas is not going to draft a TE or Receiver in the first round. They would rather trade back.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
It’s always been a longshot to go offense at 10... but I didn’t know it had been ruled out.
I think there are 3 offensive players that they would consider: Sewell, Chase, and Pitts. The reason is I think these are top 5 players and IMO 3 of only 5 elite players in the class. These guys have All Pro talent. Hard to pass up any of these guys.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I think there are 3 offensive players that they would consider: Sewell, Chase, and Pitts. The reason is I think these are top 5 players and IMO 3 of only 5 elite players in the class. These guys have All Pro talent. Hard to pass up any of these guys.
I do think Pitts and Sewell although I’m not convinced they’d take Chase, although they might. If he is there at 10 then they very well might get a pretty good offer to move back.

None of those 3 are likely to be at 10 though.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I do think Pitts and Sewell although I’m not convinced they’d take Chase, although they might. If he is there at 10 then they very well might get a pretty good offer to move back.

None of those 3 are likely to be at 10 though.
Chase is a monster and I’m either taking him or a good trade offer to part with the pick.

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm thinking WR Smith or Waddle will be there at 10. I doubt Chase or Pitts get there, but it will probably be one of those 4.

John813

Reaction score
I sort of see why, but there's a large gathering of dolphin fans that want Pitts. and with with their trade down, Pitts at 6 isn't unrealistic.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
you really don’t have to take him.. He’ll be a average player in Dallas.
keeping a division foe from getting him has value
taking him doesn't mean you have to keep him. you could turn around & trade him, controlling where he goes.

** all the above is dependent on you truly believing he's an elite talent. **

Proof

Reaction score
So on draft day if Pitts is there at 10 and they draft him are you excited or dazed. I would dazed. I think they're targeting the CBs early. McClay and Quinn were at Surtain's and Horn's pro days and they're both in the top 15.

excitee, but would then expect aggressive attempts to trade up (hopefully back into the first ) for CB help

reddyuta

Reaction score
has anybody considered the eagles moving up in front of us to get their man,they have done this before and probably have regretted not doing it last year with Lamb.They probably will jump us if Pitts makes it to 9.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
has anybody considered the eagles moving up in front of us to get their man,they have done this before and probably have regretted not doing it last year with Lamb.They probably will jump us if Pitts makes it to 9.
if the top end of the draft is QB heavy which it certainly appears to be, there is a good chance multiple teams are going to be interested in moving up