Without Lamb it is possible the Cowboys go 2-5 to begin the season

NotForLong

Reaction score
Lamb is not a game changer when it comes to playing the better teams.
I would trade him, draft a new wr with the picks I get from lamb.
And this time dont spoil the rookie like they did lamb.
It will take 3 years for the WR to produce at the level Lamb is at. Also no one knows what Lamb would do without Dak as His QB. Maybe he dominates "better teams" he made Dak a runner up MVP after big mike adjusted the game plan after his tirade on the sidelines

Dak was horrible to open the season. It was mind boggling that he finished with the stats that he did.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How are we worse? Have you seen our linebackers? Have you see our new players?
Yeah. Our DTs still suck. Our RBs are the worst group in the NFL. Lamb is a huge question mark. Dak is Dak, good defenses make him wet himself. Our rookies are unproven. Our new players? You mean the guys we scraped off the bottom of the free agency barrel? So yeah...us.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
first-time-meme-first-time.gif

Welcome to the Zone
:laugh:

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Hopefully 0-7. Only total implosion and embarrassment will make big and little change their ways

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Cowboys will be lucky to win 8 games with everyone. This is the big decline year,

rambo2

Reaction score
Yeah. Our DTs still suck. Our RBs are the worst group in the NFL. Lamb is a huge question mark. Dak is Dak, good defenses make him wet himself. Our rookies are unproven. Our new players? You mean the guys we scraped off the bottom of the free agency barrel? So yeah...us.
Lol

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
I am alright if Jerry is just posturing so he can TANK this year and go get a young QB, Let the TANK begin and build for the future..

LittleD

Reaction score
If we lose all the games, we get our new QB next spring and a 3rd for Dak. What's not to like?

rambo2

Reaction score
I am alright if Jerry is just posturing so he can TANK this year and go get a young QB, Let the TANK begin and build for the future..
How can they tank when they are good? At worst they finish 2nd in the east.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Like emmitt in 93. Jerry is to dumb to realize how important Lamb is to the offense until it smacks him in the face. Jerry will never learn.
This. Lamb made Dak relevant last year with stretching the field for the TE and short routes, commanding double coverage and catching many of the ducks that were thrown. Lamb completely did his job and Dak was average as has been after his first year. Jerry is blindly anticipating offering the contract to the wrong player, but we have seen this wrongful management for decades.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Loses - Browns, Ravens, Steelers, Lions, Niners,
Wins - Saints, Giants,

We could potentially beat the Steelers but Lose to the Saints

The Management needs to get CD in here and stop the madness. The fines are adding up and so is the animosity. Dak will struggle mightily without CD and a run game

It is gonna be ugly around here
Beating the Ravens and 9ers will require our best effort and all available hands so definitely having Lamb gives us a better chance to win but with or without him I think most fans would be penciling those in as possible losses anyway. The other 3 we could still win, just more difficult without Lamb occupying the field.

I would be surprises if we didn't get Lamb in before a regular season game, but for right now its good the other WRs are getting a lot of time to develop just in case.

ICP

Reaction score
Wow. The expectations just continue to drop for dak. So now we're talking about two and five. And this is the guy we're supposed to give 60 million a year too.:facepalm: Tyreek Hill left the Chiefs and Pat mahomes led them to a super bowl and we're worried about a Dak Prescott without CD lamb can only get us to two and five. What an indictment.
I think that most believe Dak needs all the pieces around him to be successful. He hasn't proved to be a guy like Mahomes who can lose a Tyreek Hill and still win a SB. Unfortunately, Dak hasn't even had much success in the first round of the playoffs with most of the pieces around him.