Without Zeke and the o-line, Dak is Quincy Carter

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
I've seen Quincy make throws that Dak is scared to even attempt. I also saw Quincy lead his team to the playoffs without a defense or a running game.
FACTS

Xelda

Reaction score
It might be just me, but I think the small number of interceptions in his first year got into Dak's head. I think he's playing scared while convincing himself that he's playing smart.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
It might be just me, but I think the small number of interceptions in his first year got into Dak's head. I think he's playing scared while convincing himself that he's playing smart.
Go to youtube and google Mcnabb and tell me they're not the same minus mcnabbs arm. Mcnabb was scared of ints, so scared that he limited himself as a qb. he would aim low to avoid ints. Yeah that keeps the ints down but it makes the receivers job harder. Also, he wouldn't attempt certain throws like a skinny post, you know, the type of throws elite QBs make a living on. He has a college mindset. he needs the receiver to have college separation.

Xelda

Reaction score
McNabb wore green, right? My tender eyes can't handle much of that. Same for red and purple.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I've seen Quincy make throws that Dak is scared to even attempt. I also saw Quincy lead his team to the playoffs without a defense or a running game.
FACTS
Quincy had a defence, in 2003 when we went to the playoffs with him our D was ranked #1 overall in the league. We were 1st against the pass and 3rd against the rush, and that was the main reason we finished 10-6 that year and got to the playoffs that year

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/sort/netYardsPerGame/position/defense/year/2003

kskboys

Reaction score
What should really be asked is if the QB is getting protection and whether they know how to use their weapons. My biggest issue w/ Dak is the Passpasspass inside the 20 in the playoffs.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
People fail to realize that the offense was built for the strengths of Romo .... This year should see improvement of Dak from experience and being built around him.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
W/o the OL and WR's, Brady is Ryan Leaf.

I mean, seriously, no QB can do much w/o protection and weapons.
Russell Wilson made the playoffs a bunch of times with no line or running game. He missed the playoffs last year because he had no line, no defense or running game:

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
Luck is a stud at QB, but still, he had a great WR, a ball control running game w/ Gore, and good TE's.
They threw the ball a lot. Supposedly dak is a stud qb. The defense was average but he had a top pass rusher and an emerging dt. Russell Wilson and a healthy luck would be in the playoffs with this.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
People fail to realize that the offense was built for the strengths of Romo .... This year should see improvement of Dak from experience and being built around him.
Excuses. Brady took over Bledsoe’s offense and won a chip. If dak is the stud you claim he is, he should be able to sneak into the playoffs. He barely scored without zeke.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Without an OL, every QB is Quincey Carter.

Dak played well enough without Zeke when he had protection.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
Without an OL, every QB is Quincey Carter.

Dak played well enough without Zeke when he had protection.
Luck has never had an o-line. Never. Russell Wilson hasn’t had an o-line in 5 years. He missed the playoffs once.