Without Zeke and the o-line, Dak is Quincy Carter

GreenMean69

Reaction score
The biggest concern for people with Dak should be his after hours activities. Yes he is a young guy and works hard so he deserves some fun. Whens the last Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Russell Wilson or Aaron Rodgers were out clubbing / partying? Hell you dont see many QBs in the spot light like you do Dak. Yes even the young ones like Goff , Wentz , Mariota , Trubinsky and Watson. Is it a Cowboys thing ? Jerry sure does like to party like a rockstar ... Im remembers during the 2016 season how much Zeke and Dak were out and about , like the Popping Bottles after going 11-1. Dak has been in media again this offseason living it up liek a rockstar. He was even quoted " its the lifestyle" These players are under a microscope with dam social media , they dont need to be adding to it.

Dont get me wrong , I dont hate Dak at all. I think he has the potential to be a great QB for years to come if he really wants it. I think the instant success of 2016 might of hurt him some .. everything went right and came so easy. That just does not happen in the NFL today . It was liek a perfect storm. When this stuff was brought up in past it was liek a split 50/50 on both sides. Running Bakcs and WRs are expected to be divas and act that way. But as the QB you are like the CEO of the team , you have to rise above it.

Both Goff and Wentz after 2016 went the Tom House approach to work on their game . The improvement was huge and showed in 2017 . Goff again with worked with Tm House this past February . Wentz has been unable due to injury. Dallas FO needs to get Dak into same mindset imo. Everyone saw what happened when Dak lost 2 of his key players on offense " Smith and Zeke. WHen that happned its like his mechanics went out the door ... or was it more noticeable?

I say again I dont hate Dak even if he is a Cowboy . He is good for the NFL and fun to watch . I actually like tough battles in the NFCE , it makes it worth watching the games.

opinions ? Hate on ?