Without Zeke and the o-line, Dak is Quincy Carter

Billyd

Reaction score
it could very well be , Cunnigham, Mcnabb and Vick went through it in Philly. I think you would be surpised the hate people give for stupid reason for QB position. People like to use excuses like He is not smart enough , is only a running QB, Cant read Defense ect ect

YEAH, That mentality is ignorant. DAK was smart as hell two years ago, now he is ignant? Lol..

People dont have patience with player dev..Last year was an assault at the Cowboys philosophy along with a complete full court to take away their competitive advantage, along with some stupid personnel evaluations. Mostly self inflicted.. Referring to personnel and coaching..

Billyd

Reaction score
Mcnabb had the worst throw away, golf divit ive ever seen.. Lol. He got his mobility taken away from running too much.. He still had some good years, but i think the Eagles got their qb now..Glad Foles got to come back and share that SB...SATAN about ruined Foles!

kskboys

Reaction score
it could very well be , Cunnigham, Mcnabb and Vick went through it in Philly. I think you would be surpised the hate people give for stupid reason for QB position. People like to use excuses like He is not smart enough , is only a running QB, Cant read Defense ect ect
That may be, but I have not seen that on this board, and I strongly resent the fact that you even saw fit to bring it up. Really, really weak to bring it up. There's boards where you can go and get in those ridiculous discussions, and I absolutely hate the fact that you thought it was OK to start it on here.

Sorry, everyone, I simply hate racism. And I strongly resent the fact that you are trying to start a racist argument on this awesome board. Be a man, apologize to everyone, and get rid of that junk in here.

Billyd

Reaction score
Philly itself is a whole different breed of fan..However i agree..No place for bigotry and prejudice period. Try that word Ksktoys..The R word is used way too much, and most people dont run into it. THEY just use the wrong word to describe it..

kskboys

Reaction score
Philly itself is a whole different breed of fan..However i agree..No place for bigotry and prejudice period. Try that word Ksktoys..The R word is used way too much, and most people dont run into it. THEY just use the wrong word to describe it..
And it will overtake your board if you even allow it to exist.

I've only been a member here for a short time, and I already love this place. The people are great, the mods are great, just a great place. And I simply hate for anything to ruin that.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
And it will overtake your board if you even allow it to exist.

I've only been a member here for a short time, and I already love this place. The people are great, the mods are great, just a great place. And I simply hate for anything to ruin that.

I think you read into what I said wrong bro . I didnt blame anyone here for that or bring it up directly. But you are naive if you dont think people think that way. My self , Im a Marine, where there is none of that BS. There are light green Marines and Dark Green Marines but we are all green. The world would be a much better place .

GreenMean69

Reaction score
Mcnabb had the worst throw away, golf divit ive ever seen.. Lol. He got his mobility taken away from running too much.. He still had some good years, but i think the Eagles got their qb now..Glad Foles got to come back and share that SB...SATAN about ruined Foles!
worm burners we called it ... made us all nuts

kskboys

Reaction score
I think you read into what I said wrong bro . I didnt blame anyone here for that or bring it up directly. But you are naive if you dont think people think that way. My self , Im a Marine, where there is none of that BS. There are light green Marines and Dark Green Marines but we are all green. The world would be a much better place .
Of course people think that way. However, a place like this is not the place to discuss it, and you will bring out the hate by bringing it up.

Like I said, I really wish you wouldn't bring this up. Poor choice on your part.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dak had a great rookie season more than most would have expected out of a 4th rd pick who was thrown out there day 1. Last season like many on this team he did not have a great season. I think Dak as most young players is still developing and I look forward to seeing him and how he rebounds from last season. That will tell me a lot about this young man.

kskboys

Reaction score
Dak had a great rookie season more than most would have expected out of a 4th rd pick who was thrown out there day 1. Last season like many on this team he did not have a great season. I think Dak as most young players is still developing and I look forward to seeing him and how he rebounds from last season. That will tell me a lot about this young man.
Love his enthusiasm and great attitude. He has a great work ethic, now we'll see if he can work his way through his issues. Seems likely, all things considered.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Love his enthusiasm and great attitude. He has a great work ethic, now we'll see if he can work his way through his issues. Seems likely, all things considered.

One thing we know for sure he will not be spending his time forcing balls to Dez. I think Dallas will continue to run the ball, use play action off of it and spread the ball around. Dak will continue to use this athletic ability to help move the chains instead of forcing balls. Dak as a rookie put up 23 TD and last season 22 TD the mistakes he made was turning the ball over and often times when trying to force feed passes to Dez. I don't say this to place blame on Dez

kskboys

Reaction score
One thing we know for sure he will not be spending his time forcing balls to Dez. I think Dallas will continue to run the ball, use play action off of it and spread the ball around. Dak will continue to use this athletic ability to help move the chains instead of forcing balls. Dak as a rookie put up 23 TD and last season 22 TD the mistakes he made was turning the ball over and often times when trying to force feed passes to Dez. I don't say this to place blame on Dez
Dez was quite simply the wrong WR for Dak. Not that complicated. It's going to be an interesting ride going forward.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dez was quite simply the wrong WR for Dak. Not that complicated. It's going to be an interesting ride going forward.

I like Dez but frankly I think he would do more to take himself out of games because he never seemed to be able to control his own emotions. There is nothing wrong with a guy playing with emotions, hell Irvin did but it always seemed to be a motivator for Irvin while it seems to cause Dez to lose focus. I think in attempting to be balanced and not trying to force the ball to one guy to keep him happy will do more to help this team come back from a disappoint season than some may think

kskboys

Reaction score
I like Dez but frankly I think he would do more to take himself out of games because he never seemed to be able to control his own emotions. There is nothing wrong with a guy playing with emotions, hell Irvin did but it always seemed to be a motivator for Irvin while it seems to cause Dez to lose focus. I think in attempting to be balanced and not trying to force the ball to one guy to keep him happy will do more to help this team come back from a disappoint season than some may think
Dez needs a babysitter, and special attention and treatment from his QB. Romo was a vet and able to provide it. Romo went to extra lengths just to make Dez work. Dak is unable to do so at this point. More than anything, Dak needs WR's who are where they are supposed to be. That's not Dez.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I've seen Quincy make throws that Dak is scared to even attempt. I also saw Quincy lead his team to the playoffs without a defense or a running game.
FACTS

I wish some mod would hurry and flush this troll ......... you know its coming anyway ..........

Patrick

Reaction score
"If you take away literally the two things this offense is built around, they suck"

:facepalm:

GreenMean69

Reaction score

They need a WR with burst speed to get quick separation, not so much stretching downfield. With Zeke and the Oline get Dak back into quick outs that he can make easy while moving out of pocket. It would be a scary combo for any Defense to handle