Witten’s sideline rant last night

quickccc

Reaction score
He yelled like 3 separate times to separate people lol. I wanted this team fiery and angry, but clearly it's not doing anything so I really don't care or pay much attention to it anymore. He's probably mad that he came back just to end up 6-10.

Just rants that go unheard .. much like Michael Bennett, and with Witten whose gonna really listen to a marginal, aging player at this stage of his career ?

and there's not that unique, extraordinary leader on this teams as Michael Irvin was.
Heck there's not even a Darren Woodson leader on this team

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It is disruptive when certain people do it......but it is passion or just simply ignored when others do the exact same thing.

Yep..

It's really just football but if the media paints a narrative people will fall for it.

I think TO and DEz were very different but Dez was portrayed as a TO type and everytime we ever got to hear what he was actually saying it wasn't anything that should be seen as disruptive.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I remember when Emmitt Smith went to Arizona. And his offensive line weren't blocking properly. You should come on guys it talkin trash that like they're an Old Pro or something. Where have all the men gone. The respect

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I feel bad for the guy...he is clearly a shell of his former self but he plays his heart out. I think he suspects most players on this team don’t care.
He shouldve had that fire in his prime going 8-8. Where was the fire then?

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I feel bad for the guy...he is clearly a shell of his former self but he plays his heart out. I think he suspects most players on this team don’t care.
Agree. I feel bad for him too. He's the only one that I think hasn't "quit" on the team. He does play his heart out, but unfortunately, he's just not the same player. Poor guy.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
He yelled like 3 separate times to separate people lol. I wanted this team fiery and angry, but clearly it's not doing anything so I really don't care or pay much attention to it anymore. He's probably mad that he came back just to end up 6-10.
Hr is a cancer

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Most players totally ignored him and he was just yelling into open space.

Kinda sad actually:(
kind of sad for the other players to not care or be fired up....first bennet in the locker room, not a veteran leader. everyone is wearing their frustrations on their sleeve and the players are ho hum waiting for this to be over. they all know it. they all act like it. none of them cares.