Witten’s sideline rant last night

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I remember when Emmitt Smith went to Arizona. And his offensive line weren't blocking properly. You should come on guys it talkin trash that like they're an Old Pro or something. Where have all the men gone. The respect

Emmitt actually made that comment when he was still a Cowboy.
it was vs Seattle the day he broke Payton's record.

"#90 talkin trash like he's a straight all pro."

Absolutely my favorite Cowboy of all time. Unbelievable drive, heart, fire.

Cydios

Reaction score
Witten knows this game and knows management is stupid. He also can see that the players have no heart. Very justified.

JMPearson

Reaction score
I'd laugh and ignore him, too. He's a clown. He came crawling back to Jerry because he's the only fool who would sign him again. $5mill for this scrub? He has no voice on this team. He's a teacher's pet who can come and go as he pleases and not have to work for his roster spot or playing time. I hope no one respects him. He's stealing money, too.

Yup he is a Duke fan along with Witten one of the worse things about either of them shows their true character.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Emmitt actually made that comment when he was still a Cowboy.
it was vs Seattle the day he broke Payton's record.

"#90 talkin trash like he's a straight all pro."

Absolutely my favorite Cowboy of all time. Unbelievable drive, heart, fire.
I wasn't disrespecting him. I was proving a point where are your teammates. Too many games too many seasons. Thank you for correcting me I thought that was in Arizona. How dare the cowboy offensive line disrespect him like that

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I wasn't disrespecting him. I was proving a point where are your teammates. Too many games too many seasons. Thank you for correcting me I thought that was in Arizona. How dare the cowboy offensive line disrespect him like that

No brother, I wasn't correcting you or accusing you of disrespect.
It was clear to me that you were praising Emmitt.

it's just that your post about that line Emmitt said jogged my memory in pleasant fashion and I was just throwing out the context in which he said it.

All good. #22 was simply the best. Always will be.

Praxit

Reaction score
..I heard him, he was yelling, "I want my super bowl ring, and I want it now". ;)...

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
He was yelling to bring back his buddy Dez and a new HC.

cern

Reaction score
Think he's going to rally the troops with all of his "Mr. Jones" BS? He's the Spagnola on the team. Every player there knows exactly why they brought him back.
in his best dez Bryant voice, he was saying get me the ball. why is he even out on the field when jarwin's a pass catching machine?

Valkyr

Reaction score
He's also the only guy you can't tell if he's loafing or not because he's the same speed either way.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Witten needs to shut the hell up and take a good hard look in the mirror. He makes Jarwin look like a young Tony Gonzales.

Satchel89

Reaction score
Witten used to be a great player but he's as bad as Garrett. Nobody on the team cares what he has to say. Just play Schultz and Jarwin. At least Jarwin makes some plays. More than 6 yards and fall down anyway. Schultz hasn't done anything and they never play him but it's not like he would be a big drop-off from Witten. I hate saying that because I really used to like the guy but he's like a lot of players on this team....A lot of talk

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Does anybody know who Witten was yelling at on sideline and what he was yelling? J/C
At least somebody cares enough to get emotional about what is going on out there.

I see nobody else showing the leadership.

I would much rather see Garrett do this instead.

:(