Witten’s sideline rant last night

DuncanIso

Reaction score
The funny thing is, Witten is still more athletic than any of the losers on here sitting on their couch trashing him. :laugh:

the fan hate for our players is insane.

the Zeke haters are among the most crazed.

Zeke has to get 100 yards a game and 2 tds...or they hate him.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
The defense and special teams killed our season.

And a lot of us tried to warn people about Marinelli.

Stop hating on our best players.

Valkyr

Reaction score
IMG-0040-2.jpg
SkeletalEmbarrassedBlackfish-size_restricted.gif

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Witten hate in this thread is revolting. It reads more like a bunch of whiny internet trolls than cowboy fans on a cowboy chat board.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
That's by design. No defensive player gives two ***** about Jason Witten in a hurry up offense. What's the worst thing he's gonna do? He shouldn't be allowed to see the field in a hurry up offense.

10,000+

Teams have no problem giving up that 6-yard out underneath. Witten poses no threat with the ball in his hands and it’s much more valuable allowing a S or LB drop back a bit to disrupt coverage.

Witten is racking up these type of catches and folks se to think he’s the only TE in the league capable of doing it.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I suspect he's chasing Dez TD record.........C'mon Man!
IMHO this is the main reason he is back. Both he and Jerruh are butt hurt that Dez has the record. Pathetic childish games. The team is never put first in the decision making process.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
so nobody knows why he was yelling ? lol
people really down on ol witten now, I dont think he should be starting, but he is still ok player.

lockster

Reaction score
The funny thing is, Witten is still more athletic than any of the losers on here sitting on their couch trashing him. :laugh:
How would you know that? You know all the thousands of posters here personally? You know they are sitting on couches? How many ppl. Actually work on the phone or computers on couches? See how this is a fallacious statement?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How would you know that? You know all the thousands of posters here personally? You know they are sitting on couches? How many ppl. Actually work on the phone or computers on couches? See how this is a fallacious statement?

You do realize you are a moron right?

lockster

Reaction score
You do realize you are a moron right?
I realize that you trash all laws of logic like a lot of other posters on here, and instead of presenting valid logical arguments to justify Ur position(which is the only way to try to prove a point), you just use abusive ad hominen attacks, that sidestep the whole point and doesn't confront the issue at all. That's why I sent my first note to you. Self refuting statements, make anything you say, fallacious. Now, to call me a moron is like calling me a fool, right? Not only is this another irrelevant, adhominem statement. But a fool is someone who doesn't think in a logical manner. Can you justify Ur assertion, or are you just going to leave it at the arbitrary opinion level, also non argument level. If posters would use logic in their posts, there would be far less personal attacks like this , that comes from a society that neither respects others or understands why they should. :). I can point you to some good videos on this subject of logic and reason if you would like. :)[/QUOTE]. Even better, I can point you to some material, that might encourage you to stop calling ppl. Losers. Does this make you feel good inside? If it does, you have some issues to deal with. A civil society can't stay civil when it continues to attack others in this way. Would you talk to Ur family this way? Why would you think it's ok to talk to others this way? The real loser is the one that divides relationships between ppl. When they don't need to. :)

Last edited:

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
The Witten hate in this thread is revolting. It reads more like a bunch of whiny internet trolls than cowboy fans on a cowboy chat board.
Eli gets crapped on by Giants fans even though he won 2 Super Bowls. Witten has never even been passed the wild card round more than twice. His time has passed, either you get mad at the coaches (which already get ripped on) or the player.

And lets call a spade a spade. He quit on this team last year because he expected this type of season. He came back once we became a contender again at the start of this season. Partially because there was a chance MNF wasn't keeping him around.