Twitter: Witten has high praise for Dak

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Damned if you do damned if you don’t...compliments met with saying te wants the ball, if he didn’t say anything people would be questioning dak...only way to win is to win...dak better do that this year and shut everyone up
What's funny is that he already wins.
Now let's all sit back and watch this old boy take that next step!

Hopefully...

Londonboy

Reaction score
Haters gonna hate. It’s what they do. By the way, Witten’s not the only one who has been saying this. Watch Talking Cowboys, The Break and Hangin with da Boys. They are all saying the same thing so it’s not just the players.
Nothing would please Me more than to see Dak have a great season, He's the QB of My beloved Team after all, I was merely pointing out that no receiver with an ounce of sense would say anything different and that this kind of comment should be read with a grain or two of salt
The carefully structured nature of OTA's can lead to false impressions, especially when You consider that Dak's problems came primarily when under pressure from opposing D's.
I'm hopeful for the future, but I need to see it when the bullets are flying to truly believe.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What's funny is that he already wins.
Now let's all sit back and watch this old boy take that next step!

Hopefully...
The initial reports are that he is on his way. Romo use to work on a few thing relentlessly every offseason. It’s how the great ones become great. Dak knows that and is doing the same.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Nothing would please Me more than to see Dak have a great season, He's the QB of My beloved Team after all, I was merely pointing out that no receiver with an ounce of sense would say anything different and that this kind of comment should be read with a grain or two of salt
The carefully structured nature of OTA's can lead to false impressions, especially when You consider that Dak's problems came primarily when under pressure from opposing D's.
I'm hopeful for the future, but I need to see it when the bullets are flying to truly believe.
And my point is that it’s not only Witten saying that Dak has been superb so far this offseason with his accuracy.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I've always felt the same way about improving accuracy. No one pops out of the womb throwing dimes with perfect spirals. That's ridiculous. If it's learned, it can be improved.
Speak for yourself, when I was flushed from the pocket I fired a frozen rope and hit the doctor right between the eyes. Nobody dangles Tangle_Foot by his feet :laugh:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yeah, but the local pundits have been saying for years he practices poorly, except for this year. He's a different man this year.
I guess we'll see.

Londonboy

Reaction score
The initial reports are that he is on his way. Romo use to work on a few thing relentlessly every offseason. It’s how the great ones become great. Dak knows that and is doing the same.
That's good to hear, I'm keeping all My moveable bits crossed that it translates to the field.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
David Helman (@HelmanDC) Tweeted:
Jason Witten said today that Dak Prescott has had “a hell of a camp” this spring. When asked why, he said Dak’s accuracy and anticipation have improved dramatically from before he retired. #cowboyswire https://t.co/NXcwFDg6rC

Lol......bubububububt he will never get better!!!!

Trolls take another one across the nose!!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Don't mean to discount JW but this is typical of what every receiver will say about his own starting QB, esp..this time of the year.
I'm not going to judge improvement on Dak until after the first 4 reg. season games.

Never heard that ever about dak. Your in for a long season troll.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I know Aikman said it cant be learned, but he was born accurate. I agree that if the issue is because of mechanics that it can certainly be improved. I’m a logical person and that’s just logical.

Agreed. We are also talking about not needing dramatic increases. We aren’t talking about Tim Tebow levels of inaccuracy. Dak completes over 64% of his passes. He just needs refinement and some
Minor improvements. It’s not like he can’t throw the ball at all.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Agreed. We are also talking about not needing dramatic increases. We aren’t talking about Tim Tebow levels of inaccuracy. Dak completes over 64% of his passes. He just needs refinement and some
Minor improvements. It’s not like he can’t throw the ball at all.

Career completion % is a bit over 66% but who’s counting :D

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haters gonna hate. It’s what they do. By the way, Witten’s not the only one who has been saying this. Watch Talking Cowboys, The Break and Hangin with da Boys. They are all saying the same thing so it’s not just the players.
Wah, wah, wah, wah!!!!!!