Twitter: Witten interviewed for MNF job

jblaze2004

Reaction score
what does this mean? He plays this year but have mondays off for job number 2 lol

Rayman70

Reaction score
He may be a goner this offseason. It can still happen. It would be a smart move on his part. He would be great.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Good luck, Witten. I'll cross my fingers, legs, eyes and anything else I can think of. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Interviewing for that job is a huge resume enhancer. It all but guarantees him a prime tv gig when he retires. He may have interviewed simply for that reason knowing he wouldn’t be hired but I would say this is his last year for sure if he plays.

HungryLion

Reaction score
You bet. You can rest assured we are lookin very hard at Witts replacement. We have to don't we? Can we or should we count on Rico?

Nah I agree 100%. A good TE who can catch passes and run block is a NECESSITY in this offense.

I was being tongue in cheek with my comment. But that being said, IF Witten does retire this off-season then I am fine with drafting a replacement high.

I am not ok with drafting one high of Witten isn’t retired because we all know they won’t see the field if Witten I still on the roster.

conner01

Reaction score
I’ve always thought this was his last year
MNF would be a great gig
Rico better be a player so he gets rested up this year
The only way he takes less snaps is someone take them from him
This draft has some nice TE’s
Maybe they think we are ok at WR and take a TE in the second lol