Twitter: Witten interviewed for MNF job

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just don't know how good he'd be in broadcast. Romo had personality before he became RoboQB. I haven't seen that with Witten.

Doomsay

Reaction score
I just don't know how good he'd be in broadcast. Romo had personality before he became RoboQB. I haven't seen that with Witten.
As much as I'd like to see him get a 2nd act, you are not wrong.

Romo is a generational announcing talent though, tough comparison.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Rico,, what has he done... sheesh.. go ahead and measure him for his HOF jacket... and go ahead and put him up in the ROH..... preseason super star....

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
I get what you’re saying, but if we go tight end in the first 2 rounds I’m going to be salty.

Should of taken Hunter Henry instead of Jaylon 2 years ago. Anyway I’ll take Gesicki in the 2nd and won’t look back.

iamliko22

Reaction score
*CZ is going to love this quote*

giphy.gif

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Why should he stay when the team just willingly got worse and he’s only got a year left in the tank to boot

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Should of taken Hunter Henry instead of Jaylon 2 years ago. Anyway I’ll take Gesicki in the 2nd and won’t look back.

True on hunter Henry. Sometimes it works, but I don’t want to do it now. I don’t know about gesicki

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
True on hunter Henry. Sometimes it works, but I don’t want to do it now. I don’t know about gesicki

True he can’t block. But I don’t think they teach TE’s in college how to block. Gesicki is a freak athlete who can catch

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m guessing Witten auditioned after Favre which made Witten even more marketable. Favre has a hard time stringing together a sentence without a script.