Twitter: Witten interviewed for MNF job

RS12

Reaction score
Favre isnt getting the job. Read he blew the audition and got eliminated from consideration.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Interviewing for that job is a huge resume enhancer. It all but guarantees him a prime tv gig when he retires. He may have interviewed simply for that reason knowing he wouldn’t be hired but I would say this is his last year for sure if he plays.
I agree with you.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Honestly don't think Troy has much personality, but he has a great broadcast voice.

Being a former QB (or head coach) also seems to help.

Would be hilarious if Witten turned it down, and then Garrett auditioned.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
*CZ is going to love this quote*

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I hope when his time he takes a job in tv. Always have enjoyed listening to witten.

It’s not time yet and I am glad he is still playing.

He is the main reason I still have tickets. I want to watch his whole career. Wish it would end with a ring.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Witten knows what it is. Those young boys on the team prob in a group chat with Dez gettin all the juice lol. They not gonna wanna hear nothing he has to say as captain. I could be wrong but I work in a testosterone filled environment with a lot of backstabbing. Wouldn’t shock me at all. Dez lowkey a snitch though @WillieBeamen

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Witten knows what it is. Those young boys on the team prob in a group chat with Dez gettin all the juice lol. They not gonna wanna hear nothing he has to say as captain. I could be wrong but I work in a testosterone filled environment with a lot of backstabbing. Wouldn’t shock me at all. Dez lowkey a snitch though @WillieBeamen

Then they can get cut also. If you come into the nfl and have Jason Witten on the team you had better buy in and learn what you can while you can.

Ed weirder said on his podcast that he was told by multiple sources that Bryant’s behavior was just like Owens and sanders and it is just to much to manage. If he was behaving like sanders then I am on board with cutting him. That can. It be allowed in any locker room. He also mentioned how he was taken off the leadership committee? I think that is what they call it because he was so unreliable. They wanted him to be a part of it but he was not reliable enough.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Then they can get cut also. If you come into the nfl and have Jason Witten on the team you had better buy in and learn what you can while you can.

Ed weirder said on his podcast that he was told by multiple sources that Bryant’s behavior was just like Owens and sanders and it is just to much to manage. If he was behaving like sanders then I am on board with cutting him. That can. It be allowed in any locker room. He also mentioned how he was taken off the leadership committee? I think that is what they call it because he was so unreliable. They wanted him to be a part of it but he was not reliable enough.
They won’t cut all the defensive players that support Dez. Just like I said about Dak. Witten better be able to smooth over the situation and be honest.

But still, like I said Dez is kinda lame for running his mouth like that. I thought he was built different than that

cern

Reaction score
I would not be surprised at all if we took a te with a fairly high pick.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
I got excited and happy when I saw he auditioned...then I saw his comment about playing this season and my world came crashing back to reality.
I love Witten but it's past time. I will be extremely excited when he's gone and retired.