Witten needs to retire again

Valkyr

Reaction score
Any staff would have laughed their butts off at the thought of this bald golem trying to play again, but nope, not here.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
He was selfish coming back this year, BYE you didn’t make the NFL 100 team because you’re not a GOAT. You just weren’t good enough.
jesus how petty, are you really a Cowboys fan? I mean sure he shouldnt have come back, 2019 Witten is no one to cheer about but taunting him for not making the top 100 and seeming to be happy about that is just a weird thing to say man

gmb1

Reaction score
Knowing Jerrah they'll probably bring him back as a coach or something.

links18

Reaction score
Witten has a starting job here as long as he wants one. Jerry says so....

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Maybe he'll quit before the draft this time. "I didn't come back to be a backup or role player" ....then maybe you shouldn't have quit on the team and rejoined only because they did well last year

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Witten got a shoutout during Jerrys hall of fame speech. And hes basketball buddies with garrett. He has his spot solidified in dallas.

iamliko22

Reaction score
And this time he needs to stay gone. He is being selfish taking away snaps from Jarwin who is better and faster and more capable of making plays. He lied about not wanting to take a bigger role and hogs all of the snaps to himself at the expense of Jarwin getting more playing time to develop into a dangerous threat at TE. Witten's selfishness is a reflection of what's wrong with the Cowboys

He basically tells garrett when he wants in..except he stays in..its the 40 year old that doesn't take himself out. go figure.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And this time he needs to stay gone. He is being selfish taking away snaps from Jarwin who is better and faster and more capable of making plays. He lied about not wanting to take a bigger role and hogs all of the snaps to himself at the expense of Jarwin getting more playing time to develop into a dangerous threat at TE. Witten's selfishness is a reflection of what's wrong with the Cowboys

Yeah, hopefully there is a new coach, and he tells him it's over Johnny.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
He was utterly selfish coming back.

I truly believe he ruined this locker room...

Regardless, this is where a solid FO and coaching doesn't let it happen in the first place. He had no business back on this team.

The worst part is he's taken snaps and development away from Jarwin.

Zman5

Reaction score
Witt may have been better overall TE (I have doubts), but how are you going let a player develop if you don't play him? The whole bringing Witt back made no sense especially the way Jarwin and Shultz were playing at the end of last season. Especially from the same staff who wouldn't even let Romo come back and compete in 2016. Bunch of morons.

TheHerd

Reaction score
he wasn't selfish to come back, but the fact that the coaches let him play so much was on them. The inmates are running the asylum.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
jesus how petty, are you really a Cowboys fan? I mean sure he shouldnt have come back, 2019 Witten is no one to cheer about but taunting him for not making the top 100 and seeming to be happy about that is just a weird thing to say man
I want to win. Watch the Seattle playoff game in 2006 witten didn’t fight for that 1st down near the goal line. I knew since 2006 witten wasn’t good enough.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I think booger threw Jason the ball in the booth last year and he caught it a fell straight down.