Twitter: Witten ranked 70th among TEs in speed

dfense

Reaction score
Gimme has carte blanche. He's a "character" on this site and it's a good one. He's also a respected individual. Probably more respected than you could believe, most likely because of the carefree and "weird" way he carries himself online. We need variety. A few outliers are good. Or maybe you dislike my laissez-faire, different style also?
He immediately jumps off topic and throws an insult into it. That was my issue. Way too many of those.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Its getting worse for sure. Houston is like ball sack sticky. Dallas is like a couple beads on your lip sticky.
What I hate is when it is around 107 degrees and it rains for about 10-15 minuets then the sun comes back out

lukin2006

Reaction score
Witten is one of my all-time favourite Cowboys...but he’s hurting the team on the field.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Arguably a top 10-15 player in team history. But the team is 2-3 years late in phasing him out and into retirement.

That's what Jones boys do. They are so inept at drafting it'll be another 20 years before we have a great TE...

Otto65

Reaction score
It's time for Witten to do the right thing and hang em up. Whether or not you like him as a player, doesn't matter. Cowboys could have a younger tight end in there for half the price who could do what Witten does. I don't get JJ. He falls in love with his players, yet he fires Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson. Time for JJ to have that kind of talk with Witten.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

I know I know....we all know he's slow, but this is the first time that I've come across an actual ranking. Anyways hope everyone has a great weekend! Feel free to discuss and go cowboys!

Hip hip hooray. Looking forward to more 3 yard outs next year. :rolleyes::facepalm:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I don't know about you boys, but I could watch Dak throw a 4-yard pass into the flat to Witten and just let him "create" for at least another 3-4 years.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
"Witten" is another subject, along w/ Dak and Dez, that you cannot talk to people about in a reasonable manner. Everyone is overemotional, overcritical, and under evaluates and assesses.
Absolutely true.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its getting worse for sure. Houston is like ball sack sticky. Dallas is like a couple beads on your lip sticky.
Too much concrete in that area causing reflective heat and flooding but they're not stopping.

I lived in Nawlins for 3 years and when July-Aug would hit, no wind and a 10-15 minute storm turned it into a terrarium. And nothing like the aroma of thousands of oyster shells in the Quarter on a weekend morning.