Twitter: Witten ranked 70th among TEs in speed

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
She had a bad left eye . .. need I say more? Move to the left, jab and kick.
She also has dizzy spells, so that is the time to quick jab and kick to the head.
I'll loot fans, on the way down, for their health potions, during my super bad A intro...

Corso

Reaction score
No honeydew for me, just a doggie dew. Pun intended. She was running out of clean relestate.
Shopping for a house as we speak. The dags are a big concern as we go. I feel you.

Corso

Reaction score
She had a bad left eye . .. need I say more? Move to the left, jab and kick.
She also has dizzy spells, so that is the time to quick jab and kick to the head.
Oh! You meant dizzy spells! Not spells to make me dizzy! My inner-dweeb came out there.
Anyone down for some D&D?

Corso

Reaction score
no siempre muy húmedo a veces
It's almost never humid. I love it. I pretty much grew up in Austin, born in Corpus Christi. I never want to go back to either because of the humidity.
Only to visit.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
It's almost never humid. I love it. I pretty much grew up in Austin, born in Corpus Christi. I never want to go back to either because of the humidity.
Only to visit.
Grew up in Oak Cliff and will not even visit Austin do not like the place same for Houston

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Only to visit.
Dallas isn't too bad. But it does seem to be getting more tropical. We had about 3 hours of snow this year. It gets hot, "but it's a dry heat"