Twitter: Wolf Hunter and Jaylon To Get ST Snaps

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good. If they can help in any role I'm for it. We have a good 5 player lb rotation Neal, Leighton, smith, cox, Parsons so none have to be on the field 100% of the plays.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yeah see I don’t listen or care about what these guys say On a microphone. The guy is constantly attacked so him being defensive or saying check the tape is nothing to me personally. I just gauge his play that’s on the field and yes it wasn’t good. However, all I said was he was the best of the bunch and I was addressing the comment about him getting tackles down field.
Hes attacked because he is playing badly. They attacked zeke too. And he didnt say watch the tape

quickccc

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with it. I believe even injury prone Sean Lee our leader of the defense has played on special teams.

I don't get why that (Jaylon/LVE) wasn't sprung off in the OTA's, camp and preseason games, in early, better preparation rather than this late in preseason games.
Is Bones just being a mad scientist in experimenting or has the coaches in entirety already made up their minds who will be the starting key LBs and who will be the backup LBs ?

And backup/reserve guys must/and counted on to play special teams more than anyone.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
So now we are comparing Jaylon to Woodson.

I got news for everyone. Woodson may have played special teams while also starting.

Jaylon won’t be comparable, because he won’t be starting. Unless there are injuries.

The 3rd and 4th LB’s typically play special teams. That’s exactly what Jaylon and LVE are. The 3rd and 4th LB’s

Pretty much, and Jaylon is lucky his contract is the way it is this season, or he'd be among the cut after preseason.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
That's why I busted my butt making it and have plenty to live with and provide my daughter with an education, car, home and long term security. Very fortunate and proud to be able to say that. Money doesn't buy happiness, but everyone wants it.....don't you?

yes, I could already say that: you don't keep behind the mountain when it comes to praising yourself. you remind me of a somewhat older story in which the protagonist drowned in his own reflection in the lake at the end.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hes attacked because he is playing badly. They attacked zeke too. And he didnt say watch the tape
Because people ultimately don't have a issue with Zeke. Its clearly personal with Jaylon. From his "celebrations" to his "businesses"......it is what it is. Trust I get it. I'm not saying he isn't worthy of criticism. My original point is getting lost in this discussion. It was simply he was the best of the bunch and they had 4 other linebackers on the team....all i'm saying.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
yes, I could already say that: you don't keep behind the mountain when it comes to praising yourself. you remind me of a somewhat older story in which the protagonist drowned in his own reflection in the lake at the end.
Excuse me for being proud if my hard work....you remind me of a sick individual that envies others successes. That's no way to live.....very sad, indeed. Now go away! Shoo, fly!

phildadon86

Reaction score
Because people ultimately don't have a issue with Zeke. Its clearly personal with Jaylon. From his "celebrations" to his "businesses"......it is what it is. Trust I get it. I'm not saying he isn't worthy of criticism. My original point is getting lost in this discussion. It was simply he was the best of the bunch and they had 4 other linebackers on the team....all i'm saying.
He's being paid like a top LB in the league. Not the top LB out of 3 others who suck.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He's being paid like a top LB in the league. Not the top LB out of 3 others who suck.
Zekeis being paid like a top back too as is Demarcus Lawrence lol....I don't hold that against these guys because Jerry is the one who handed it out...what should I do be mad they signed it lol?

KDM256

Reaction score
No problem with both players playing special teams. Jaylon is a tackle machine and would only add to his 100+ tackles he gets year in and out.

Would love to see Dallas get away from the player entitlement and get back to doing whatever it takes to make this team successful during all 3 phases of the game O,D,ST.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Zekeis being paid like a top back too as is Demarcus Lawrence lol....I don't hold that against these guys because Jerry is the one who handed it out...what should I do be mad they signed it lol?
No but they dont sit there and act like a child when their play is questioned. They ADMIT their faults. Jaylon is so big headed he doesnt realize he has to humble himself. Now. Special teams duty may do that. By the way. Is he now the most expensive special teamer in the NFL?