Twitter: Wolf Hunter and Jaylon To Get ST Snaps

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No but they dont sit there and act like a child when their play is questioned. They ADMIT their faults. Jaylon is so big headed he doesnt realize he has to humble himself. Now. Special teams duty may do that. By the way. Is he now the most expensive special teamer in the NFL?
Honestly not sure....Tyreke Hill still plays special teams doesn't he?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because people ultimately don't have a issue with Zeke. Its clearly personal with Jaylon. From his "celebrations" to his "businesses"......it is what it is. Trust I get it. I'm not saying he isn't worthy of criticism. My original point is getting lost in this discussion. It was simply he was the best of the bunch and they had 4 other linebackers on the team....all i'm saying.
LOL....."don't have an issue with Zeke". Good one!

You the same person who said rocky doesn't use "hater". :facepalm:
:lmao2:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure what you're going on about lol. You referenced my post to bring up "Rocky".....yet again lol.
I was pointing out that you don;t seem to be very observant when it serves your agenda. Or possibly just outright lies, though I doubt it. Just a deep ingrained bias.

You never noticed all the disparaging fat and ewok jokes? The terrible contract? The holdout? The "incredible decline"...and on and on? Half the board hates something ab out zeke.

And you claim you never noticed rock calling half the board haters.

It's connected.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I was pointing out that you don;t seem to be very observant when it serves your agenda. Or possibly just outright lies, though I doubt it. Just a deep ingrained bias.

You never noticed all the disparaging fat and ewok jokes? The terrible contract? The holdout? The "incredible decline"...and on and on? Half the board hates something ab out zeke.

It's connected.

Dude is a well known liar on the forum.

End of story.

wecasa

Reaction score
So a guy with a questionable leg and a bobble head on a questionable neck is gonna play special teams?? Sounds good. Let's see how this plays out...

Aven8

Reaction score
LVE will get hurt on ST’s IMO. Jaylon maybe could block a punt. Hell that might be a good role for him actually.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

It's connected.

I mean its kinda like if someone lumps you in with the "Dak haters" though, Rocy is a Cowboys fan Ive not seen him hate on Zeke...there are a few on here who clearly dislike him though for sure.....the ewok stuff is kinda funny as there is a resemblence in that picture. Zeke will bounce back this year with all the injuries comming back, he will have a good year.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean its kinda like if someone lumps you in with the "Dak haters" though, Rocy is a Cowboys fan Ive not seen him hate on Zeke...there are a few on here who clearly dislike him though for sure.....the ewok stuff is kinda funny as there is a resemblence in that picture. Zeke will bounce back this year with all the injuries comming back, he will have a good year.
I never said rocy hates zeke.

But he claims people here don;t have a problem with zeke. Simply not true.

It is my opinion making such fun of his appearance (among others things like contracts and performance) isn't cool...but maybe it's just me.

Don't get me wrong...on another team I would join in! o_O:D

But that's our boy there!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I never said rocy hates zeke.

But he claims people here don;t have a problem with zeke. Simply not true.

It is my opinion making such fun of his appearance (among others things like contracts and performance) isn't cool...but maybe it's just me.

Don't get me wrong...on another team I would join in! o_O:D

But that's our boy there!

I think Zeke has probably heard the ewok stuff and he strikes me as a guy that would have fun with it, to be honest. Can't wait to see him shut his critics down this year though...I beleive he and the rest of the offense will.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Zeke has probably heard the ewok stuff and he strikes me as a guy that would have fun with it, to be honest. Can't wait to see him shut his critics down this year though...I beleive he and the rest of the offense will.
I fully expect so! Hopefully some stability on the line and healthy Dak. He can be one of the most exciting runners/playmakers to watch...and yes he needs other guys to do their jobs of course!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

It's connected.
I never said Rock doesn’t call people haters. I said it’d probably fitting when he does….in regards to Zeke the only people that resort to that behavior are the trolls and haters so I don’t count them.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I’m hoping they cut Jaylon and Anothony Brown. I don’t care about their salaries get these losers off the team.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Don't need the guy with a pez dispenser neck playing useless special teams.