Wonder why QBs are making all the money

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Like Geno Smith been keeping a spot warm his whole career and has a deal in place worth a possible 100 million. Sure that's no Mahomes money but it's certainly a serious payday for a career backup.
I think this contract is him being handed the franchise QB tag there though I sure the seahawks will be selling Geno for a couple seasons as the face of the Franchise.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
You are dead wrong. I would do it like Brady did so I could win more championships. Money is meaningless once you reach a level of super wealthy.
Yea right (LOL)........but I do agree with your take on money somewhat.

shabazz

Reaction score
Or maybe they know highlighting these contracts pisses people off who want to look down on athletes but can't. Pissed off people consume more media as outlets for their "outrage." Highly-rated networks know this and implement it well. Slanted truth-bending and all. Lol.
perhaps. I thought the medias role was to be objective , non biased, reporters that present both sides of the situation rather than takes sides……silly me

plasticman

Reaction score
Quarterback is the glamour position. We've known this since the day Joe Namath wore pantyhose in a commercial.