Wordle the word game that’s all the craze

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
5 tries today (Tuesday) With the 2 letters I got on the first try, it could have been so many different combinations...and I used the wrong ones. Lol

Juggernaut

Reaction score
3 Wednesday after 2 on 2/22/22...
Px9eIDq.png

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
4 guesses (Thursday) Should have gone with my first thought on the third guess, but it seemed less likely.

Creeper

Reaction score
I found out today some people may be on the old Wordle site instead of the NY Times site. My daughter was talking about the word from yesterdays saying it began with a vowel. I had gotten the word earlier and it did not begin with a vowel. It turned out that her browser was still accessing the old site. And by the way, when I was redirected to the NY Times site, I lost all of my history and stats.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I found out today some people may be on the old Wordle site instead of the NY Times site. My daughter was talking about the word from yesterdays saying it began with a vowel. I had gotten the word earlier and it did not begin with a vowel. It turned out that her browser was still accessing the old site. And by the way, when I was redirected to the NY Times site, I lost all of my history and stats.
I'm just using the link in the OP.