Wordle the word game that’s all the craze

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No, I am just playing them a day ahead of most people.
So you finished your time machine before I finished mine. How did you solve the current location problem? I keep ending up out in space, thousands of miles behind the Earth. I'm glad I installed the "Emergency Return" button!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you finished your time machine before I finished mine. How did you solve the current location problem? I keep ending up out in space, thousands of miles behind the Earth. I'm glad I installed the "Emergency Return" button!
All you have to do is change the date on your computer/device and it will play the game for that date.

Why do you think I have not been allowing people to post old puzzle spoilers?

Some people are doing that to play games they missed and some play them ahead of time.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Thank you!! Not to hi-jack the thread, but this seems to be a very overlooked issue with time travel theories. If you traveled to a particular date in the past, chances are, you're not going to be in the same place as Earth as we are currently moving through space and time. You'd really have to understand the coordinates of Earth's location at that time, and, what exactly is a coordinate in a vast universe?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All you have to do is change the date on your computer/device and it will play the game for that date.

Some people are doing that to play games they missed and some play them ahead of time.
No, I assumed that's what you were doing. Lol

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thank you!! Not to hi-jack the thread, but this seems to be a very overlooked issue with time travel theories. If you traveled to a particular date in the past, chances are, you're not going to be in the same place as Earth as we are currently moving through space and time. You'd really have to understand the coordinates of Earth's location at that time, and, what exactly is a coordinate in a vast universe?
I suppose if it were possible to time travel, you could allow for the possibility that your timeline is tethered to places you've been, and travels with the Earth, much the way the atmosphere does.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Chose poorly on 3rd guess, 4 for Friday.
cRNwa65.png
I guess that is a deja vu experience. :D

Last edited:

Denim Chicken

Reaction score

yeah, left one open one day and it was still active the next day. Had to clear my cache to get to the current puzzle, but it deleted all my stats too :(

4 tries today.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Chose poorly on 3rd guess, 4 for Friday.
cRNwa65.png
I guess that is a deja vu experience. :D
If this is the same word I had today, you must've eliminated some very telling letters in your first 2 guesses, to get those 4 in your 3rd guess. :thumbup:
It should be same word. I think we both go to the redirected NY Times site daily to play, instead of keeping an old tab from the previous site open. My first two guesses did help narrow it down. :thumbup:
I eliminated almost all vowels and the consonants RSTN in my first two guesses:
DcgrFMi.png
Which left me with LIPID, LIVID, or VIVID and I decided to just split the difference.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It should be same word. I think we both go to the redirected NY Times site daily to play, instead of keeping an old tab from the previous site open. My first two guesses did help narrow it down. :thumbup:
I eliminated almost all vowels and the constants RSTN in my first two guesses...
DcgrFMi.png
...which left me with LIPID, LIVID, or VIVID and I decided to split the difference.
I had the same penultimate word, which I would have guessed even if I had thought of the winning word first. It took me 5 guesses, because it was one of those days I felt like starting off with less common letters.